Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 16430703, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent extension - I've had many bookmarks for 10+ years or older. Extension quickly identified the ones no longer working - duplicates and redirects. My initial bookmark count was 2119 now 769. No problems whatsoever with the extension
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Good to detect broken links, and duplicates, but useless for organizing bookmarks. I didn't have any problem with the bookmarks analysis (almost 300 bookmarks checked quickly).
- by Firefox user 16369757, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5So ein tolles Helferlein! Da mußte ich doch mal gleich die Spende anklicken. In der Hoffnung, daß Bookmarks Organizer bald von Mozilla als "Empfohlen" qualifiziert wird. Und vor allem eine Art Whitelist updaten!
- by Đặng Nhật Tín, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Tuyệt vời mấy cái bookmarks hồi xưa còn dùng http giờ dùng ứng dụng này sữa lỗi redirect link nhiều trang hiên tại lên https hay đổi tên thì sữa link rất tiện
- by Nunya, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works very well. Interface is easy to use.
The function of this Add-On is difficult to automate because testing all those sites mechanically is going to set off countermeasures. Plus, where cookies have been deleted, the client is going to recognize gateway portals as a failure to load.
I give it 5 stars, but I do recommend that you implement check boxes for batch whitelisting because you're always going to get a lot of false positives.
EDIT: I just noticed the filter boxes at the top of the tree. You might still simplify whitelisting, or allow filtering entries as you go. Still, no redundancies or procedural anomalies. 5/5
- by Firefox user 14306928, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5It's a decent tool and does a good job of finding dupes! But there're no mass commands or buttons to deal with the dupes in one shot but rather you have to sit there and manually click on every dupe checkbox to take action.
The Find Broken URLs is a good feature but many websites like linkedin, facebook that do not allow webscrapers, see it as a threat, causing Bookmarks Organizer to generate a false positive report that the bookmark is broken or dead. The average person using this add-on needs to see friendlier http errors such as "the target web url does not allow remote checking!" as opposed to http 404!