Bewertet mit 3,9 von 5 Sternen
3,9 von 5 Sternen
- von Nibinaear, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWill not save in private browsing sessions.
I do like the new design and it has some interesting features. Opening in new tab is useful. Opening in new tab and saving current tab only is also very good.
I would like an option to not pre-select previously saved session by default though.
- von Huusoku, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUpdate review for v5.0: This new 2 column thing is horrible. I can only see about half an inch of the new second/right column which means I cannot restore ANY sessions! I've tried right clicking and resizing the window and even increased the width of the drop down in it's settings and nothing works. I have over 20 tabs that I need to work on and I have NO WAY to restore them.
This tweak is 100% broken at the moment. I strongly recommend you to look for an alternative that can restore sessions. What a shame.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14417749, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWas loving it until this last change in display format (9/2019), which makes finding and selecting the session I want tedious and slow. Roll back the latest change, please!!! (Now looking for a replacement, BTW.)
- von Whudunit, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUPDATE 2019-09-12: There has been an added Trash button to the Side Bar. AND you can change more of the size. THANK YOU for listening to us. Also, screw the haters and complainers.
I love this add on. However, I am not a huge fan of the changes. Specifically the size, and the fact the list and the delete button are on the opposite sides. I wish you would put another delete button in the list. I usually delete my saves ever few hours. Also, I only JUST recently donated. If you could have a way for the system to recognize it, so it would stop asking. You've worked super hard on this, and I appreciate it. I'm not looking for extras, for donating. Just a way to turn off the message. Thank You.
- von ebigunso, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOverall a great addon. The latest update needs a fix though. When you have the TSM icon in the overflow menu, the popup doesn't show the entirety of the interface and thus becomes unusable. You have to have the icon outside of the overflow menu for the current version to work. I'd love it if this bug could be fixed ASAP.
- von Vahid, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThanks for all the effort you've put into this! Though, in my opinion, some minor option is still missing. I think it'd be great if sessions (especially those saved manually) could be automatically uploaded into a cloud space, etc. so that they are synced. This way one wouldn't worry losing them either.
PS: Thanks for the fix. Just upgraded to 4 stars. Still waiting for the feature mentioned above to upgrade it to a 5-star.
Thanks again for the great job.
- von MacGivre, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenJe viens de predre tous mes onglets : la liste de Tab session manager est vide...
Cette extension est bien... quand elle fonctionne. Puis quand on lui fait confiance depuis trop longtemps, on ne se méfie plus et elle nous trahit en supprimant tous nos onglets : plus de 80 onglets perdus ! Je suis anéanti :(
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15234461, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is probably my favourite add-on. I organise my browsing using this rather than bookmarks (mostly).
The reason I haven't awarded 5-stars though is that I remember its predecessor, and the feature I really miss that that possessed was AUTOMATIC save to the SAME named session. (This would also reduce the vast propagation of sessions, at least for me)
I wonder if some unique identifier could be assigned to a session, and, if the user has chosen to "yes" a hypothetical "automatic overwrite/replace" setting, then, instead of saving to a new session it simply overwrites the old, therefore retaining the old name .... ?
I'd love to see such a feature added.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15202989, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe best session manager! Everything what's needed!
Regarding bugs and session db losses during FFox updates - this is FFox bug, not the addon's. The only cure is - make backups of sessions and addon settings (via export), also is good to switch to manual FFox update and backuping whole profile before update.