Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
- von Ángel, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis extension is extremely slow, it lags Firefox a lot on start, I literally have to wait at least 2 minutes to start to use Firefox because it doesn't respond for that amount of time while this extension loads. It is good if you use it to occasionally save your session, but if you use it to backup every session/window you ever opened (like auto saving when a window or Firefox closes) and have almost no limit on number of saves then this becomes slow as hell and, frankly, annoying.
So, in conclusion.
Good: For occasionally storing sessions
Bad: For storing a backup of all sessions/windows ever opened.
Session Buddy (Chromium extension) has exactly 0 problems with the use I described before. I have thousands of sessions there (I use it since 6+ years) and I even have sessions with 10000 (10k) tabs (joint sessions that is) and Vivaldi loads fast as hell, even opening the Session Buddy manager tab it opens fast (like 3 seconds to open) where this extension takes a LOT of time to load Firefox and also to load the list of sessions with much less sessions that Session Buddy.
I still use this extension because I love Firefox and avoid using Vivaldi anymore but I srsly can't with these problems, I hope one day this can be solved but till this day (and this is happening since this extension was born) it hasn't been fixed/improved (I guess is because of Firefox and its API).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12141093, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenнет возможности из открытой сессии добавить вкладку в одну из сохранённых ранее сессий. Тогда был бы полноценный заменитель онлайн закладок, т.к. синхронизация с Google — наше всё :-).
- von Miclaud, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNow that it supports cloud sync (the only thing it was missing), it's surely the best tab session manager out there, and I've tried many!
Thank you for your last update, hope you're going to support other cloud storage too as Dropbox and, why not, something open like Nextcloud.
- von e scoles, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenExtremely non-intuitive UI -- doesn't seem to be any way to manually save sessions, & session information is apparently only saved in the form of individual windows -- doesn't seem to be a way to see all the windows in a saved session, you have to re-open them all one by one. Also, looks as though in at least some cases it's failing to save sessions, even when it says it's saved them.
Impressive-looking feature set, but in practical terms, not useful, because I can't rely on it. Whole point of a tab session manager is to have something to fall back on, & this doesn't meet that requirement. Will uninstall.
- von Marios Vasiliou, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI love your extension but on latest firefox v76 it stopped working and lost all my sessions...doesnt shows me the open tabs so i cannot create manually either.....
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15819307, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSeems like IndexedDB was updated in Firefox v74. This addon stores sessions in IndexedDB. And old DB files don't work with new version. That's why we have errors like "IndexedDB error" or instantly closing Tab Session Manager window. Sessions are stored in Firefox Profiles foler. If you backup them and reinstall the addon it will start working fine. To recover them you need to install old version of Firefox somewhere, install Tab Session Manager, add backuped sessions to it (google for instructions by sienori on github) and export it to .sessions (JSON) format. Then you'll be able to import them to freshly installed Tab Session Manager in Firefox v74.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15801896, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenLost all my tabs, but all this does is pop open for a split-second. Tried the "corrupted file in Firefox" "fix" but did nothing. Disappointed.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14281777, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt would be nice to be able to edit tags or make tags case insensitive. Sync would be great too. Tab Session Manager has evolved a lot. Great usability changes, keep it going!