- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternentwo problem.
1. the delete / open buttons fade in/out too slow. need to be instant or at least give user option to change in/out time.
2. session manager cant be used in junction with browser's default restore. if only few tabs loaded while remaining session not loaded, browser restore will only restore those loaded tabs next time.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGooD App ;-))
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt would be great if this add-on could restore the page position like the built-in Firefox session restore does.
When restoring my session using Firefox, the page is exactly where I left off, meaning I don't have to scroll.
When I restore my session with this add-on, my tabs are all at the top of the page, and I have to scroll to where I was last at.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFantastic app, please could extend the search functionality from session name to session content and ideally an add on for the mobile app
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenGracias a vuestra última actualización he perdido las sesiones guardadas anteriores...
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFinally! 2 side session manager.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's great that it can import .sessions, and export backups. But would be better if it could automatically save sessions as accessible .session files, for easy reuse after a reinstall, rather than manually exporting as combined or individual .json files. This limitation might be a result of modern FF security, but it severely limits a users ability to recover browser sessions after a system crash, or on other systems via cloud storage.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful addon, saves me tons of RAM and keeps me away from worrying about losing any tab after restart / accidental close of a browser window.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis add-on is working great so far, I transitioned from session buddy on chrome to this and its virtually seamless. One strange thing I found that I believe to be a bug is the fact that when adding tags to sessions the word "regular" simply fails to be added as a tag, but "Regular" works just fine add is added correctly.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenit's the best session manager so far.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt saves the sessions alright; but if you try to restore an entire session, it will only open a new window on homepage and that's it.
-reinstalling the addon
-checking for updates everywhere
-restart firefox without addons
-wipe all the firefox data from the Local and Roaming AppData folders (making firefox run as first time on device, ever)
It can restore individual items from a session just fine.
edit: installed older version (4.5.2) and it works as intended
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenFor some reason this extension never highlights the most recently autosaved session. I always have to scroll up to the the very top of the list to restore the last session.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sterneni use the addon almost every day because i save all my open windows and tabs manually. I like that I can easily open individual tabs from the saved sessions without having to restore the whole session.
Keep up the good work.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNot perfect but still the best out there!