- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon robsku, vor 3 MonatenHaven't tested yet, but finally found an extension that's almost replacement for the official Mozilla extension Session Manager, which didn't get a version for new extensions when legacy extension support was removed.
Only thing I'd love to have is the option to replace Firefox session restore with this so that when starting Firefox, it would open Tab Session Manager as popup - like Session Manager. You could there pick a session, AND unselect tabs if you wanted to leave some of them out. It also gave option to just start fresh, but of course you could load a session later. This is what I'd love to get when the browser starts, no loading previous session at startup but instead asking for one before opening browser windows (or maybe opening one empty browser window, then either loading selected session on that and new windows (if the session is multi-window).
Also LOVE that it supports Tree Style Tabs!!!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon blackeagle1, vor 4 MonatenAll if fine by my taste but....where are backup files stored in google drive ????
I see that sync works but... when i delete some sesions then clicking sync and all sesions come's back :/
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Vidix, vor 5 MonatenIt was best extension after Session manager, but now its behavior is strange. It does not save more than 50 session and when you try save new one one of others disappear.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16212394, vor 6 Monatenis missing to encrypting session data with key3.db( in may case i use master password in firefox) or and option to encryptiing sessions
thanks a lot!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Joe, vor 6 MonatenVery useful. It would be quite a bit easier to use if there was a "Help / Use" section.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15109120, vor 6 MonatenIt's great and reliable, but I'm completely baffled why is there no option to copy(cut)/paste or send/move the tabs into another, existing window or session? Not open in new one, but simple move between the windows and sessions the user had already created. It's so crucial when you have lots of tabs and want to rearrange them into more appropriate thematic sessions that already exist. It would be amazing feature.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon yyy, vor 8 MonatenTab Session Managerに保存されている
Stored in Tab Session Manager
Maximum number of sessions saved
Upper limit of sessions that can be saved using this method
Save session when window is closed.
Saves a session containing only one closed window.
I've saved more than the maximum number of tabs and the tabs I've saved in the past have disappeared.
How can I get them back?
Please tell me.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Katacama, vor 9 MonatenNice interface. Enough functionality.
The reason why I instead just use Firefox's own 'restore previous window/tab" function is because this program can't reopen tabs that contain an opened file that has symbols ä,ö or å in it, it seems.
My username on this computer contains the letter ä (I got this computer from someone), and this addon can't open files because of the file path contains ä in the username.
I often have pdf files stored on my computer open on Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17427021, vor einem JahrOne of the top 10 extensions for Firefox and I like it a lot, but still some suggestions:
1. please give us an option to give saved sessions another background color in the tab list.
2. Put the saved sessions on top or alternatively give us a button to easily switch between "saved / collection" and "auto save".
3. We need an option to mark tabs in a session and move it / them within the session AND between sessions. Example: mark 3 tabs in auto saved session A and drag and drop them into session B or (most likely more practical) mark them, click on "copy", switch to session B and "paste" them.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Scott B, vor einem JahrIt's great but the syncing needs have an option to be automatic in some way(s). Windows killed itself and I hadn't synced it in quite some time so I lost my sessions. That's on me, not blaming the extension.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon alexg, vor einem JahrNeeds more simple management options:
- rearranging links by dragging or clicking up/down arrows next to a link (so they open in different tab positions, when the saved window is loaded).
- quick search within saved session.
- auto-highlighting link duplicates.
otherwise might as well just use built-in ff bookmark manager lol.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Santiago Pérez, vor einem JahrI like a lot this plugin, but its such a shame that I can't Sync the session using my Google account. When I click the Cloud Sync this says "Syncing..." but never syncs. I will wait anxious for this feature
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16960733, vor einem Jahr複数のタブやウィンドウを保存しておく機能が気に入っている。Android版Firefox Nightlyで使えるようにしてほしい（indexedDBが使えないとエラーが表示される）
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon phpworker, vor einem Jahrreally nice extension, will use it. If I only could put my sessions into "folders" to hide my private things - that would be 5 stars!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17168040, vor 2 JahrenTab Session Manager basically saves copy of your windows or groups of windows whenever you close them, or on demand, for you to summon back whenever you need them. It's a really great add-on for people with tons of tabs and windows! The interface is a bit aggressive with its popup asking for donations, but it's fine otherwise!
My only request is that I'd massively prefer a sync option with my Firefox account over the provided Google drive option. In corporate environments, it's not always an option to use Google services! Changing this would get my review up to five stars.