Bewertungen von Firefox-Benutzer 17381352
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17908987, vor 21 TagenThis is GREAT! It took 30 seconds to set up a rule blocking all the horrendous "suggested for you" garbage posts that FB was constantly pushing. I absolutely love it! Now I just get to see my feed without literally every other post being FB junk. Along with Facebook Container, DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials, Privacy Badger, uBlockOrigin, and PiHole I have a completely clean and ad-free Facebook experience.
Absolutely insane what one has to do to enjoy a service without being monetized, tracked, and shoved ads every step of the way.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon zika, vor 4 MonatenAll things I tested are working perfectly. Lot of options. Hide ads and suggestions just adding keywords to "hide posts" menu. Im impressed. Not a programmer but know that modifying main FB web via browser extension is something facebook don´t want to happen, and hard to do and maintain.
This deserves lot of grattitude to the author.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17694334, vor 6 MonatenDespite unchecking the reminder box on the Donation tab, it will still remind you to donate every now and then. Sponsored posts are not hidden, do not download.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon D, vor 7 MonatenIt doesn't work for me at all. Literally nothing. Not blocking sponsored post, nor political, no option to hide read posts, no comment navigator. I had such high hopes for this. Sad.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Kelly Rouse, vor 7 MonatenIsn't hiding sponsored posts anymore. Otherwise, great extension.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14580416, vor 7 MonatenThis was a great add-on, but it hasn't been updated in a year which is causing it to break Facebook now.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon ChloeNow, vor 8 MonatenThis will freeze your facebook if you leave it open for more than 5 minutes and you'll have to refresh.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Tas, vor 8 MonatenI'm just using it with it's default settings and it still displays suggested/sponsored posts. I tried enabling the filters myself in the filter page, reloaded the page, still no difference.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Stefaon, vor 9 Monaten[Previously : I tried it for the "suggestions" filter, but it doesn't work for that at all.
Seems like a good idea for the rest, but unfortunately not for what I want.]
Edit : Then I understand that the filter is for english speacker only, but it's possible to edit a custom filter (I did it with the word "Suggestions", and it work fine !).
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Cegir, vor 10 MonatenI installed this for hiding thing like sponsored posts, but it does not work at all, no matter the filters enabled.
Also, FB is way much slower, because it loads the page twice (one is normal, then the addon checks the page).
Not working at all and very risky regarding security.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 10 MonatenThere is no security risk - please don't say unsubstantiated accusations like that. Please edit your review.
Facebook has made recent changes that affect how well Social Fixer does some things, for some users. An update is on the way.
The main page only loads twice if you have the option enabled to default to the Most Recent feed, and you start on the default Home feed (from a bookmark, etc).
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Peter G, vor 10 MonatenThe CSS and code injection/changing ability is very useful, though the working ad blocking for the new FB ad variants needs to be deployed to users soon (currently working in beta .41)