- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOne of the best add-ins I know of. The only reason why it did not earn (yet) five stars from me, is because of a) the updates could occur more often (although it's still good for donateware); and b) saving and restoring your preferences/settings requires quite a few mouse clicks. The latter is required if you use this software on many computers instead of just one a and want the latest settings on all computers.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIs there a way to force a Kanji? because facebook treat it as a "special character"
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have used this extension for years and won't go on Facebook without it. It is, without doubt, the only way to make Facebook palatable in my opinion. I can keep out political posts or racist posts, all with a few keystrokes. A must have for me.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDidn't stop one posting, infact looks like there are more then yesterday when I didn't have it.... Fail/
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sterneninstalls, won't show up in toolbar, but it is still in addons, pretty sure this is a UI design, but I really dislike it, I prefer to have the icon in my toolbar so I can easily options. other than that, working okay, will update later
UPDATE: can't figure out how to hide comments which is literally the only reason I got this, tried stealth mode, didn't seem to do anything
OTHER UPDATE: Literally says in the description that "Stealth Mode hides Like buttons, COMMENT areas, etc so you can browse Facebook without accidentally interacting with posts you don't intend to" My review is a reflect of my own personal experiences, if I feel like it's one star then I will do that, not just because I don't like it.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenNot all extensions add icons to the toolbar. This is not needed.
Social Fixer doesn't hide comments, but it can hide entire posts based on filters. You shouldn't leave a 1-star review just because you think it should do something it never said it could.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI had given-up on FaceBook because most of my posts were 'sponsored' or 'suggested' or some other FB crap. I couldn't see what my friends were doing. Socialfixer cut-out 95% of the spam. You have to bear in mind that the Zuckers are constantly trying to stop Socialfixer working on FB, so it has to be updated often.
I recently reloaded Firefox, forgetting to reactivate Socialfixer, and was surprised at how much FB shite swamped my site within a day. I would not use FB without Socialfixer.