- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenfecking flawless
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt makes Facebook so much more usable with a ton of little tweaks that are so helpful. Also filtering of posts too
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSocial Fixer has significantly improved my Facebook experience, allowing me to remove or hide many of Facebook's annoyances, from sections in the margins (or the margins themselves) to functions such as notification bubbles and inaccurate timestamps.
I've found the subscribed and user-created filters indispensable in removing or segregating News Feed posts, and the ability to create or add stock code snippets has fixed many issues I had with Facebook from its appearance to its functionality.
Version 22 has brought improved functionality of the Friend Tracker and now allows adjustment of the threshold at which FB Friend deactivation and reactivation events are reported.
Importantly, answers to user questions are quickly addressed by the developer (Matt Kruse) and his team via developer pages and very active subscriber groups. There is also a page for developer and subscriber provided display and functionality tweaks.
Social Fixer has made my Facebook experience tolerable and even enjoyable.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvery useful. I like the filters and hide all read post . thank you
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm so glad that I can finally get this extension in Firefox. I can now disable many of the annoying features in Facebook.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery efficient although I wish the friends monitor feature would not report disabled accounts as unfriended.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add-on with active development. The developer is very responsive. How Facebook should be!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove this app. I would recommend it to everyone.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenLots of bells and whistles that do lots of things Facebook has been missing, with room for improvement and expansion.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOnce you get this set up, it makes Facebook much more enjoyable. Fewer annoying ads or clogged up timeline from game posts.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenfiltering liked posts of friends is great, but I wish there would be a way to easily choose who to filter. I don't want to type regexes manually for all my friends.