Bewertet mit 4,4 von 5 Sternen
4,4 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15112026, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI tried to use it for only one function - to block the change of a certain cookie. Seems it allows you to do this, "Prevent sites from clearing protected cookies, even if they are expired" is enabled in the settings, but cookie still changes.
- von grahamperrin, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhere Firefox 72 failed, Cookie Quick Manager succeeded.
– pages that previously worked only in private windows began working in normal windows, after Cookie Quick Manager successfully removed the offending data.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12255223, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI'm grateful for this add-on, and I am easily able to control cookies, protecting some and deleting others. I've been using it for several months.
This week, the capability to delete local storage stopped functioning. Hitting the switch used to empty the storage, but now it doesn't work. I'm not quite sure what's going on.
Update: I still like this add-on, but it does not work well. Often and irregularly, the file of saved cookies just disapears. I learned to save and restore my saved cookies so I can keep the add-on working, but there is a serious problem with it. On the plus side, the local storage deletion seems to work now.
- von Ruffus Lenhador, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello, how are you.
You could make an option to "keep only cookies from logged in accounts" that's just what I'm looking for. If this is possible of course.
I think it would be of great help to less advanced users like me as the option to delete all firefox cookies will log out of all accounts on exit.