- von Luke, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNeeds the ability to copy all cookies from one container to another instead of having to copy them individually per domain; and also to delete *all* non-protected cookies from the toolbar button. Aside from that, this is pretty perfect.
- von ReL, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks well at what it does. Good cookie management. The function missing for me is automatically deleting cookies from all other that my protected cookies. Having to delete cookies manually is failing to use the computer to do work.... which is what it is actually for!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12255223, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI'm grateful for this add-on, and I am easily able to control cookies, protecting some and deleting others. I've been using it for several months.
This week, the capability to delete local storage stopped functioning. Hitting the switch used to empty the storage, but now it doesn't work. I'm not quite sure what's going on.
Update: I still like this add-on, but it does not work well. Often and irregularly, the file of saved cookies just disapears. I learned to save and restore my saved cookies so I can keep the add-on working, but there is a serious problem with it. On the plus side, the local storage deletion seems to work now.
- von Ruffus Lenhador, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello, how are you.
You could make an option to "keep only cookies from logged in accounts" that's just what I'm looking for. If this is possible of course.
I think it would be of great help to less advanced users like me as the option to delete all firefox cookies will log out of all accounts on exit.
- von KИIGHTMARE, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSeems like a good addon in regards to easily managing cookies, but would it be possible to add an automatic clean up option as soon as you leave the site?
- von Bobry, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenthere isnt ability set any cookie read only like Cookiemanager+
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenHi, there is indeed a (technical) limitation on this subject.
The question is addressed here: https://github.com/ysard/cookie-quick-manager/issues/55
In fact this type of "blocking" is much more a role for a firewall like uMatrix (an excellent addon on this subject and I can not hope to do better :) ).