- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenVery well made. Thanks! I give it 3 stars, because the extension is missing a "Create" button that allows the creation of a new cookie. At the moment, if I want to create a new cookie, I have to modify an existing one and change all attributes.
It would be nice if there was a "Create" button to make a new cookie, with all fields blank (or sensible defaults) and ready to be filled in by me.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenThank you for your comment; indeed I did not think of this use case where we created a cookie from sctrach.
Note that if you click on the "edit" button you unlock fields that will lead to the creation of a new cookie from a cookie already present.
I will think about setting up a button to start from an empty template.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenopt-out of ads speeds up WWWeb somewhat !
just disable all domains there so you get 130+ opt-out cookies.
with these in place and google analytics opt-out add-on Websurfing speeds up noticeably even with uBlock in place.
save + restore (or protect from pristine profile) the opt-out cookies for fast web.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenthere isnt ability set any cookie read only like Cookiemanager+
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenHi, there is indeed a (technical) limitation on this subject.
The question is addressed here: https://github.com/ysard/cookie-quick-manager/issues/55
In fact this type of "blocking" is much more a role for a firewall like uMatrix (an excellent addon on this subject and I can not hope to do better :) ).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWHO KNOWS what Mozilla was thinking when they took a step *backwards* in terms of empowering users to manage their own Security & Privacy by removing the ability to View Individual Cookies... but the up-side is that it caused me to discovered THIS add-in, which is *infinitely better* than Firefox's old built-in features.
Ten minutes with this app and I've already learned a bunch of stuff I didn't realize before, in terms of who's tracking me how/where/when, PLUS the ability to modify your cookies so that you're sharing what you want to, when you want to.
Now all I need in an in-depth tutorial about different types of cookies, pros/cons, and so on.
Great job Ysard, thank you.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenThank you for your full and encouraging review :)
Feel free to suggest improvements or mention bugs on the development repository: https://github.com/ysard/cookie-quick-manager
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe best cookie manager I have tested (and I have tested a lot, if not them all!) The pop-up menu shows all the expected options for quick use (find and delete), plus, it also has a convenient option to delete Local Storage, what can be really handy (in a quick glance, it informs if the site is using local memory, giving the option to clear it).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat extension, very well done. I noticed a recent change: for cookies that are in a Firefox container, the container icon no longer appears. It used to be just to the left of the number of cookies for the site, in the Domains column - ?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 9 MonatenHello this is indeed a problem on the side of Firefox; opened for a few months but still unresolved.
I'm going to update the topic because it's a very annoying problem for this addon.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenit does exactly what I expect
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe addon works perfectly but IMHO it lacks one option. I want to delete cookies from some sites forever with one option called as example Delete+blacklist or similar. Please try to add it to the extension and it will be perfect.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 10 MonatenHi, an option to remove all cookies from the current context will be present on the next version.
I am considering an improvement regarding the removal of cookies related to the page viewed.
However, a finer management and (in my opinion) very well done via whitelist / blacklist can be found on the uMatrix addon that I advise you.