- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI cannot select certain cookies to delete after searching. I have to delete them one by one from each domain, or all of the cookies that appear in the search results.
Cookie Manager from Rob W is still way better than this one. Firefox should be recommending the cookie manager from ROB W, and work on developing that one instead.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 MonatenIn fact if you right click on the displayed domain, after doing 1 search, then by clicking on "delete" on the context menu, you will erase the cookies leaving those not concerned by your search.
No software is ever 100% complete; it is a continuous work for which many people are involved: not only to write code, but also to raise bugs and submit improvements ...
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNice! Really like this addon. Especially like ability to see container cookies, because i use containers a lot. Oh, and "Save all to file" and "Restore cookies from file" very-very appreciatable! Life saving feature i may say! Big thanks to devs. 200iq no joke.
ps. Also would be cool to have ability sort/see/and delete expired cookies. Because right now need to manually look up for them. For example on youtube with time come up frick ton of expired cookies, and it's just annoying for me for some reason. Dunno does it make ffx to go slow or something, but i just don't like expired cookies. Can you please add ability to sort and see them?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 MonatenHello, thank you for your review!
To answer your questions, no, cookies do not slow down Firefox; note that expired cookies are supposed to be deleted automatically when the browser is restarted.
And yes sort functions for each attribute like the date would be appreciable. I have to think about a kind of advanced interface for that.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenСАМЫЙ ЛУЧШИЙ ЗАРАБОТОК БЕЗ ВЛОЖЕНИЙ!!!
НА ПОЛНОМ АВТОМАТЕ!!!
Просто скопируйте адрес и введите в адресную строку (располагается в самом верху браузера) для перенаправления! на страницу на сайт
ДЛЯ ТОГО ЧТОБЫ ЗАРАБАТЫВАТЬ :
1)Переходите на сайт.
3)Нанимайте гномов, они будут добывать руду.
4)Руда будет накапливаться, относите ее на склад.
5)Перерабатывайте руду и получайте золото.
6)Обменивайте золото на реальные деньги, либо нанимайте больше гномов, чтобы они приносили Вам еще больше прибыли!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcelente, fácil y completo con todo lo necesario.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNothing more to say than what ashleedawg already wrote on March 28th 2019:
"WHO KNOWS what Mozilla was thinking when they took a step *backwards* in terms of empowering users to manage their own Security & Privacy by removing the ability to View Individual Cookies... but the up-side is that it caused me to discovered THIS add-in, which is *infinitely better* than Firefox's old built-in features.".
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSeems like a good addon in regards to easily managing cookies, but would it be possible to add an automatic clean up option as soon as you leave the site?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen"Delete current context cookies" deletes nothing. What current context means to you?
Please, add "Delete all cookies except protected".
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat job
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenCookie Quick Manager is one of the best addons by Ysad
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDoesn't work with 67.0.1 (64-bit) version.
While opening "Manage All Cookies" the list of domains is empty.
Answer from the author:
Go to the add-ons page, click on the "Cookie Quick Manager" add-on to get to the details page for the add-on, scroll down to the part that says "Run in Private Windows" and select the "Allow" option.
Until I did this the "All" context would not show anything and some of the other contexts would also be missing cookies. I assume this is because when it tried to enumerate all the cookies, it would hit the "private" cookies and was denied access and instead of just continuing it would halt/crash the add-on.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenThank you for your comment that has surely helped other users until I deploy the update (as well as many other fixes) ;)
The problem is now resolved.
More info: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/extensions-private-browsing