Bewertet mit 4,4 von 5 Sternen
4,4 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13140583, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe ONLY cookie manager I have found that protects cookies. While I wish it would clear cookies without a restart is is an excellent add-on.
My only confusion is the warning I that I found in the Options>General page where it warns this extension requires "Container Tabs." Evidently this feature is activated automatically even though I do not use Container Tabs and will never use Container Tabs.
By the way, I would happily contribute if there were a one time contribution option.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14004666, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI tried to protect some cookies. Then, in Firefox 78.0b7, when clicking " Cleaning Data", all cookies are deleted even so-said protected.
- von seeley, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI'm enjoying this cookie manager however:
1. In the "Manage all Cookies" page, PLEASE add TRASHCAN icons that appears when HOVERING over each domain and each cookie item to immediately click on that particular trashcan icon to delete a particular domain or cookie (whether "Sub-domains" is selected or not selected). PLEASE. I'm sure this would be a greatly welcomed feature. I'm tired of right-clicking to delete a domain. Thanks.
2. "Sub-domains" and "Auto Refresh" are always unticking (unchecking) themselves!!!! This is brutal.
Thanks for your consideration.