- von Ruffus Lenhador, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello, how are you.
You could make an option to "keep only cookies from logged in accounts" that's just what I'm looking for. If this is possible of course.
I think it would be of great help to less advanced users like me as the option to delete all firefox cookies will log out of all accounts on exit.
- von MicahStone, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis comment is RIGHT ON: Rated 3 out of 5
by Firefox user 13260415, a month ago
"Delete current context cookies" deletes nothing. What current context means to you?
Please, add "Delete all cookies except protected".
---A one button click to "delete all except protected" would make this a 5 STAR add-on !!! It would also be desirable in the list of all cookies to clearly show which are protected and which not !Hi, the contexts of navigation or contextual identities were introduced with Firefox 53-57, this function erases all the cookies of the context used by the displayed tab when you call it.
In an update I will display the name of the context used.
Also i discovered a little bug in the main interface when you call this function. Under certain conditions the user should manually actualize the interface to see the cookies disappear.
> Please, add "Delete all cookies except protected".
When you "delete all cookies" only the protected ones remain.
It would not make sense to be able to protect a cookie when it could be erased in the same way as any other cookie.
> It would also be desirable in the list of protected cookies
Yes, that's right, I'm thinking about it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15251161, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenCookie Quick Manager offers a quick and simple way to see which cookies a particular site stores, and to remove any or all which you feel needn't be on your computer.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14528868, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI cannot select certain cookies to delete after searching. I have to delete them one by one from each domain, or all of the cookies that appear in the search results.
Cookie Manager from Rob W is still way better than this one. Firefox should be recommending the cookie manager from ROB W, and work on developing that one instead.In fact if you right click on the displayed domain, after doing 1 search, then by clicking on "delete" on the context menu, you will erase the cookies leaving those not concerned by your search.
No software is ever 100% complete; it is a continuous work for which many people are involved: not only to write code, but also to raise bugs and submit improvements ...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14082068, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNice! Really like this addon. Especially like ability to see container cookies, because i use containers a lot. Oh, and "Save all to file" and "Restore cookies from file" very-very appreciatable! Life saving feature i may say! Big thanks to devs. 200iq no joke.
ps. Also would be cool to have ability sort/see/and delete expired cookies. Because right now need to manually look up for them. For example on youtube with time come up frick ton of expired cookies, and it's just annoying for me for some reason. Dunno does it make ffx to go slow or something, but i just don't like expired cookies. Can you please add ability to sort and see them?Hello, thank you for your review!
To answer your questions, no, cookies do not slow down Firefox; note that expired cookies are supposed to be deleted automatically when the browser is restarted.
And yes sort functions for each attribute like the date would be appreciable. I have to think about a kind of advanced interface for that.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15200623, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenСАМЫЙ ЛУЧШИЙ ЗАРАБОТОК БЕЗ ВЛОЖЕНИЙ!!!
НА ПОЛНОМ АВТОМАТЕ!!!
Просто скопируйте адрес и введите в адресную строку (располагается в самом верху браузера) для перенаправления! на страницу на сайт
ДЛЯ ТОГО ЧТОБЫ ЗАРАБАТЫВАТЬ :
1)Переходите на сайт.
3)Нанимайте гномов, они будут добывать руду.
4)Руда будет накапливаться, относите ее на склад.
5)Перерабатывайте руду и получайте золото.
6)Обменивайте золото на реальные деньги, либо нанимайте больше гномов, чтобы они приносили Вам еще больше прибыли!