- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14004666, vor 2 JahrenI tried to protect some cookies. Then, in Firefox 78.0b7, when clicking " Cleaning Data", all cookies are deleted even so-said protected.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon seeley, vor 2 JahrenI'm enjoying this cookie manager however:
1. In the "Manage all Cookies" page, PLEASE add TRASHCAN icons that appears when HOVERING over each domain and each cookie item to immediately click on that particular trashcan icon to delete a particular domain or cookie (whether "Sub-domains" is selected or not selected). PLEASE. I'm sure this would be a greatly welcomed feature. I'm tired of right-clicking to delete a domain. Thanks.
2. "Sub-domains" and "Auto Refresh" are always unticking (unchecking) themselves!!!! This is brutal.
Thanks for your consideration.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Luke, vor 2 JahrenNeeds the ability to copy all cookies from one container to another instead of having to copy them individually per domain; and also to delete *all* non-protected cookies from the toolbar button. Aside from that, this is pretty perfect.