- von AS@addons.mozilla.org, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFound out the hard way that "current Context" is the same as "Delete all cookies for all websites" so 1 star. I am only rating it 1 star because I don't know how to rate it lower. (If I wanted to delete all cookies for all websites, I don't need an add-on. Firefox already has that option.)
- von Gregory Smith, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis no longer works in Firefox 86.0 64-bit on Linux as of at least this week (1st week of March, 2021). Many cookies are left after clicking "Delete Current Context Cookies." The only way to clear the cookies is to restart Firefox.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14004666, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI tried to protect some cookies. Then, in Firefox 78.0b7, when clicking " Cleaning Data", all cookies are deleted even so-said protected.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15112026, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI tried to use it for only one function - to block the change of a certain cookie. Seems it allows you to do this, "Prevent sites from clearing protected cookies, even if they are expired" is enabled in the settings, but cookie still changes.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13211394, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenExtremly useless. Bad user interface. Filter for domains is not prefilled with the one of the current tab. This is a really bad extension.
EDIT: The problem in your link is a different one. The addon works. I can view and delete cookies but when I open the extention I want to see all the cookies of the current domain. I don't want to filter manually.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenHi, you are the second person to report this behavior.
I talk about it on the issue https://github.com/ysard/cookie-quick-manager/issues/23.
Maybe this behavior is due to the version of Firefox you are using (developer version ?) and therefore to a modification of the API not yet present on the current public version (60.0.1).