- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele QHAL, před 5 měsíciThis plug-in is conceptually awesome, and offers many appealing features & options, especially around customisation and workflow adaptation / enhancement.
Unfortunately, in practice it fails to impress and deliver. It's far too slow and cannot handle the number of tabs I work with (which FF alone handles without issue), crashes often or causes browser to slow down, and the interface is poor and when using the customisation options, the results are often different to expectations. I've since found a plug-in related to this category that works swiftly and reliably without issue, although has far less features.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Patrick Michaelsen, před 9 měsíciHonestly what would sell this for me is the ability to rename tabs. I have specific configurations for different services and workflows. It would be easy to "eyeball" which are which, since a lot of them have the same tab title.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Solemn, před 2 letyWARNING: If you use large numbers of tabs this add-on will frequently destroy the organisational structure of the tabs you have sorted into different panels when closing and reopening a browser session, requiring you to potentially reorganise large numbers of tabs or close the affected browser windows and attempt to load a saved snapshot of them, wasting a lot of your time.
As other reviewers have already mentioned, this problem doesn't appear to be an issue if you only use small numbers of tabs.
I tried this add-on after being a long time 'Tree Tabs' user (which handles large numbers of tabs reliably) and was hoping Sidebery would be a potential replacement with more QoL features.
Unfortunately Sidebery's inability to reliably save and restore browser session tab structures with large numbers of tabs means I would not recommend this to anyone who browses with large numbers of tabs.
Hopefully this issue can be fixed as Sidebery has a lot of good things going in its favour (e.g. clean UI, snapshot save system, panel sorting, containers) however until this critical issue is fixed the user experience is frustrating and wastes their time.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele serpenta, před 2 letyIt's great when it comes to keeping tabs neatly arranged on a smaller scale, however, it doesn't manage large numbers of tabs (500+) and containers (8) well, especially when combined with multiple windows. With multiple windows the containers become routinely reset (all tabs are moved to the default container) and the add-on confuses placement of some tabs. Pinned tabs become routinely unpinned and I have also lost the configuration of containers several times now, which is a shame because I loved using the simple automation and integration with firefox containers this add-on offers. It is in my opinion a perfect tabs manager when it comes to the features, hovewer the performance is lacking.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Ashhar Hasan, před 2 letyI looked to this to replace my combo of Simple Tab Groups + Tree Style Tabs and it does seem to do the job for simpler cases.
The UI and UX are very good. The settings are easy to discover and use.
It's perfect except for the fact that it gets unusable with large tab counts while other extensions like Tree Style Tabs or Simple Tab Groups keep chugging along fine.
I'll try this out again on a fresh profile and see if it makes a difference and update the review accordingly.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele n4m3, před 3 letyЭто прекрасное дополнение, которым всегда пользуюсь. Но есть одна существенная проблема. После закрытия браузера слетает группировка вкладок, что очень разочаровывает. Надеюсь, проблему исправят.