- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele محمد ع. أبو الحسن, před měsícemit's a great add-on but I'm having a problem with it.
It doesn't work properly with browser.tabs.closeWindowWithLastTab firefox preference.
I have to deactivate it first.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Blackwell, před 2 měsíciPlease implement
Automatic groups, for example by domain
To close tabs when selecting multiple
Ability to place a new tab button in the top bar
And show an interactive animation line at the bottom of the tabs when loading
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Max, před 4 měsíciTakes some tinkering and getting used to, but helped my quitting my addiction to Arc Browser. Should inform users that you must take snapshots if you want to keep your tabs
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele RokeJulianLockhart, před rokemMore powerful than any competitor, but doesn't adhere to the colouration of the system as well as http://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/tree-style-tab does, per https://github.com/mbnuqw/sidebery/issues/952#issue-1592410166.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele nerfer10, před rokemAbsolutely wonderful and should come stock with every browser! However, I would really like to see a search function implemented so that I can quickly and easily find a specific tab in a window (If this option exists then I could not find it)
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17634587, před rokemIf the autohide/autoexpand functionality worked while the sidebar is hidden this would have the exact functionality I want. It wouldn't hurt to have an easier way to theme the appearance, either.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele ScarabParamit, před 2 letySmoother than Tree Syle Tab, but lacks many of it's additional plugins that expand it's functionality, also i'm surprised i found no option to restore Tree order when i restore parent Tab, i TST restored parent tab get placed above it's children like nothing has happened, in Sidebery i need to reorder them again. Is that a bug?