od uživatele n4m3, před rokem
Hodnocení: 3 z 5
Это прекрасное дополнение, которым всегда пользуюсь. Но есть одна существенная проблема. После закрытия браузера слетает группировка вкладок, что очень разочаровывает. Надеюсь, проблему исправят.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17154012, před 4 dnyHodnocení: 5 z 5This is such a great addon that I hadn't discovered before. I have been suffering from too many tabs in work for many years and this is such a great extension that helps organize all kinds of things. Kudos for the author!
- od uživatele Mojave, před 11 dnyHodnocení: 5 z 5I've used TST for years and this seemingly does everything I used that for, but smoother and with better options (at least for my use case). Some reviews on here confuse me because they describe issues that are blatantly not a problem in my experience but perhaps a few months back this was far worse or something. As of now, I have nothing to complain about so far. I will happily edit if I run into issues after long term use but I am very impressed as of now.
- od uživatele Trixie, před měsícemHodnocení: 2 z 5I really don't get the hype around this extension.
The panel-system can be userfriendly but that's about all. Bookmarks looks a bit friendlier but don't even have a research function - useless when you have thousands of bookmarks. Icons don't load properly too. You can't shut the "Default" panel away...
The settings are just full of features which are unnecessary like scrolling through panel, auto-switch to panel on bookmark click, times in millisecond for smth to open without a click... What the heck? What's even the point of that?
- od uživatele zakkhoyt, před měsícemHodnocení: 5 z 5Trying this out in place of TreeStyleTabs. Digging it so far. It looks/feels more modern than TST but provides similar functionality. I love that Bookmarks were incorporated into the UI.
A couple of small gripes. 1) Context menus are filled with icons (without text) by default. I found it frustrating to have to hover over these to read the titles. 2) Can't rename/delete the default Panel.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16933190, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5A blessing! Thanks for all the configuration options! Can make setup a bit more tedious - but on the other hand: it is so much more powerful!
- od uživatele Fenny, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Feels nicer than Tree Style Tab and lets you turn off tree mode, which I find leads to tabs piling up and being forgotten.
My main issue is that it often moves all your tabs back to the default panel on startup. From GitHub it seems this is a known issue at least.