- od uživatele AmysAyes, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5This is one of the best and most useful extensions I've ever been so lucky to come across. Particularly for someone who works often and needs to simultaneously have many tabs open and switch between them frequently. Personally, I do a lot of research and this is a miracle for my productivity, organization and sanity. Thanks you! Great Work!
- od uživatele Hi…ma, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5Extremely complicated, but does not even remove the original tab bar from the top of window.
It eats up more space on screen instead of freeing room. So, what is it good for?
- od uživatele kelendral, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5This extension allowed me to finally come back to Firefox after using some forks of older versions.
Truly excellent in that ability to have different tab panels with vertical tree tabs in them. Each panel is a different category. So much easier to keep organized and track of the tabs.
The only thing I miss from Tab Kit 2 is being able to color a tree parent and all child tabs of that tree one color to easily see those relationships at a glance.
I'm taking off one star because I have yet to find a compatible session manager that retains the tree and group structure.
This does not allow saving sessions (the snapshot feature auto-deletes as new ones are created, EVEN manually initiated snapshots get auto-deleted).
- od uživatele Solemn, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5WARNING: If you use large numbers of tabs this add-on will frequently destroy the organisational structure of the tabs you have sorted into different panels when closing and reopening a browser session, requiring you to potentially reorganise large numbers of tabs or close the affected browser windows and attempt to load a saved snapshot of them, wasting a lot of your time.
As other reviewers have already mentioned, this problem doesn't appear to be an issue if you only use small numbers of tabs.
I tried this add-on after being a long time 'Tree Tabs' user (which handles large numbers of tabs reliably) and was hoping Sidebery would be a potential replacement with more QoL features.
Unfortunately Sidebery's inability to reliably save and restore browser session tab structures with large numbers of tabs means I would not recommend this to anyone who browses with large numbers of tabs.
Hopefully this issue can be fixed as Sidebery has a lot of good things going in its favour (e.g. clean UI, snapshot save system, panel sorting, containers) however until this critical issue is fixed the user experience is frustrating and wastes their time.
- od uživatele serpenta, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5It's great when it comes to keeping tabs neatly arranged on a smaller scale, however, it doesn't manage large numbers of tabs (500+) and containers (8) well, especially when combined with multiple windows. With multiple windows the containers become routinely reset (all tabs are moved to the default container) and the add-on confuses placement of some tabs. Pinned tabs become routinely unpinned and I have also lost the configuration of containers several times now, which is a shame because I loved using the simple automation and integration with firefox containers this add-on offers. It is in my opinion a perfect tabs manager when it comes to the features, hovewer the performance is lacking.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13541191, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5Best Tree Tab Extension in between all of the stores (Chrome, Edge, Firefox)
Tried many Tree Tabs extensions, the Edge has a great native one, and this one is even better.
It has all the features you can think of and is very customizable; How much time did it take to create this master piece?
Besides having a tree like panel, it can do many things we use other addons for:
1-it can save the opened tabs as in a session manager
2-it can discard tabs as a tab suspender
3-it can group tabs in groups of tabs and also by containers
Why don't you make it block ads haha
Great app (y)
- od uživatele Mozzzzzzz, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5I'm a power user (1K+ tabs opened).
With lateral tabs and grouping, Sidebery changed my way of using the browser.
Probably it's the main reason because I stay with Firefox.