- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele 二狗子, před rokem自定义程度丰富，但是界面似乎只有英文，我英语四级没过，只能慢慢摸索。另外，有没有技术可以实现将浏览器的自身的标签栏隐藏，因为实在太占空间，我的笔记本屏幕不大，最好是类似edge浏览器那样的。thanks,my baby.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele bartekziolko, před rokemBeen using TST (TreeStyleTab) thus far, but had to change to Sidebery after seeing how many more functionalities it has. Was most happy when I saw that you can group tabs and then see them side by side, in a grid - finally, was looking for such a function.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele AmysAyes, před rokemThis is one of the best and most useful extensions I've ever been so lucky to come across. Particularly for someone who works often and needs to simultaneously have many tabs open and switch between them frequently. Personally, I do a lot of research and this is a miracle for my productivity, organization and sanity. Thanks you! Great Work!
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Hi…ma, před rokemExtremely complicated, but does not even remove the original tab bar from the top of window.
It eats up more space on screen instead of freeing room. So, what is it good for?
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele kelendral, před rokemThis extension allowed me to finally come back to Firefox after using some forks of older versions.
Truly excellent in that ability to have different tab panels with vertical tree tabs in them. Each panel is a different category. So much easier to keep organized and track of the tabs.
The only thing I miss from Tab Kit 2 is being able to color a tree parent and all child tabs of that tree one color to easily see those relationships at a glance.
I'm taking off one star because I have yet to find a compatible session manager that retains the tree and group structure.
This does not allow saving sessions (the snapshot feature auto-deletes as new ones are created, EVEN manually initiated snapshots get auto-deleted).
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Solemn, před rokemWARNING: If you use large numbers of tabs this add-on will frequently destroy the organisational structure of the tabs you have sorted into different panels when closing and reopening a browser session, requiring you to potentially reorganise large numbers of tabs or close the affected browser windows and attempt to load a saved snapshot of them, wasting a lot of your time.
As other reviewers have already mentioned, this problem doesn't appear to be an issue if you only use small numbers of tabs.
I tried this add-on after being a long time 'Tree Tabs' user (which handles large numbers of tabs reliably) and was hoping Sidebery would be a potential replacement with more QoL features.
Unfortunately Sidebery's inability to reliably save and restore browser session tab structures with large numbers of tabs means I would not recommend this to anyone who browses with large numbers of tabs.
Hopefully this issue can be fixed as Sidebery has a lot of good things going in its favour (e.g. clean UI, snapshot save system, panel sorting, containers) however until this critical issue is fixed the user experience is frustrating and wastes their time.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele serpenta, před rokemIt's great when it comes to keeping tabs neatly arranged on a smaller scale, however, it doesn't manage large numbers of tabs (500+) and containers (8) well, especially when combined with multiple windows. With multiple windows the containers become routinely reset (all tabs are moved to the default container) and the add-on confuses placement of some tabs. Pinned tabs become routinely unpinned and I have also lost the configuration of containers several times now, which is a shame because I loved using the simple automation and integration with firefox containers this add-on offers. It is in my opinion a perfect tabs manager when it comes to the features, hovewer the performance is lacking.