- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14498396，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Firefox dropped rss-support... I very often use rss feeds from several sites to stay up-to-date, so I was very disappointed about this. Luckily I found an article where someone pointed to this plug-in. Problem solved. Happy me :)
Thanks to the developers.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12955352，3 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Most (severe) performance and stability issues of previous versions seem to be solved. It still seems to needlessly update all feeds after a restart (and possibly bad and too many feeds could still lead to issues, but I culled my feeds to a minimum so am unaware of such persisting issues).
Also the feeds flood the "recently bookmarked" list with entries that shouldn't be there (I only want to see **my bookmarks** there, not random news articles).
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12657887，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Super! I was quite frightened when Ffx updated to v64 and reported the end of livemarks. Then I discovered this extension and I really like it. As the others already said: I also would appreciate read/unread flag and custom icons - then it would be a perfect 5 for me. Thanks anyway!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14496423，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Live RSS were basically the reason I stick with Firefox ... Livemarks saves this, but with 2 (quite big) limits:
1. Your bookmark has an anonymous folder icon instead of the real website icon.
2. No way to track which feed you have already read or not.
- 來自 Thomas Bertels，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Great replacement for the removed livemarks feature.
Only two missing things:
- custom icon for the feed title (instead of folder, a RSS one would be better)
- longer feed items titles length
I'm not sure if those two things are possible though.
I also have a bug: livemarks options pop-under (in Livemarks options) have a 5 seconds delay before getting displayed
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14495848，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Too bad the functionality was removed from Firefox. This plugin seems to be a good replacement. The only thing I miss so far is a read/unread indicator for each news.
- 來自 David Lewis，3 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Presentation is nowhere as compact or easy to quickly scan as the original Firefox RSS and consequently I probably will not use this add on. I do not understand why the author didn't compact the display of live feeds so that users can see all that is available without having to scroll and scroll and scroll!
- 來自 Laurent Grenet，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分What responsiveness of the developer!
The read / unread indicator is now available , less than 10 days after being requested, and, therefore, I give this extension 5 stars!
Like other reviewers, I would add star(s) to this extension if some read/unread indicator was available (as it was the case in reader integrated into FFx before rev 64)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14495118，3 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分it works if you have 8,9 feeds but when I try to load my 90 feeds , firefox freezes and cpu consumption goes to 100%. I think the best solution would be to simply load the feeds when they're selected (lazy loading) not all at once trashing the whole computer . Unfortunately for now is not usable and I disabled the addon, looking forward for the next release though