- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 11391270，4 年前Very good. Addon works as promised and the overall functionality is well implemented. Thanks guys for restoring this functionality that was stripped away by stupid Mozilla.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12454565，4 年前Stavo per abbandonare firefox - al tempo stesso mi ha aperto una porta anche su chrome
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14357976，4 年前Closely as can get to the old Live Booksmarks in Firefox, one of the features i would have missed, after mozilla dropped it.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 camo8723，4 年前Excellent Add-on!
It revives one of the main reasons I've used FF for the last 10 years.
Thanks to the developers for their time and effort!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13727573，4 年前This works great, but I have some observations/suggestions:
1) When I open all in new tabs, it also opens the home page (site URL) of the feed. Firefox's Live Bookmarks did not have this behaviour.
2) Under More Options, I just discovered today that I can set a custom symbol/emoji for the Unread and Read Status of a bookmark.
This feature should be highlighted in your description and in the changelog.
3) The default for the Read status is this, ✓, a black tick mark, which makes it quite hard to see at a glance.
I changed it to ✅ which I think looks much better. I think you should make it the default or at least suggest it as an option in the description of this addon.
4) When I changed the symbol for Read status, I had to Reload Live Bookmark, or restart Firefox for it to apply to all 10 feeds I have saved in a folder. Please apply the change instantly.
Thanks for this great addon!
It would be very helpful if you could add an option called Open All Unread in Tabs, above Open All in Tabs!
Right now I have to Open All in Tabs, remember the oldest unread tab name, find it, then Close Tabs to the Right to be left with the newest blog posts I have not opened before.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 tvbcristt，4 年前Works like a charm, just like ex-firefox live bookmarks. You can export the xml from there and import in Livemarks, no hassle.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 SaiyanStrong，4 年前Phenomenal add-on: it does the job FF used to do and more - big thanks to the Devs of this add-on.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13449423，4 年前Macht was es soll. Folder-Icons spezifisch je nach abonniertem Feed wären noch schön.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14063849，4 年前Firefox's Live Bookmarks rocks.
Now, Mozilla Foundation drops this feature :-(
Livemarks gives us exactly the same functionality with exactly the same user experience.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Nox Ferocia，4 年前Does what it says on the tin; returns RSS Feed headlines to toolbar folders.
Could be more sync friendly (say, autocheck a specific folder's urls for feeds?) but not an issue for me personally.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 euphgeek，4 年前The only complaint I have about this add-on is that you can't sync the feeds across browsers. When you subscribe to the feed in one browser, it shows up as regular bookmarks in all other browsers. If you try to subscribe to the feed in one of the other browsers and delete the regular bookmarks folder, it shows up as regular bookmarks in the original browser.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14195634，4 年前Does exactly what Live Bookmarks used to, and even better! Thank you to the Developer for bringing, and improving, this beloved functionality back from the brink of oblivion.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14536983，4 年前It works nicely, except for syncing across different machines (no refresh option on synced machines) which unfortunately for me is a big deal.