- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14461074，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Saved the day. Thanks for a great product.
* Is there a way to customise or show site icons or favicons, with the Livemark bookmarks.
* A manual or set of instructions would be useful.
- 來自 jj，3 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分This is an excellent replacement for the discontinued FF Livemarks. I created a folder for all my rss feeds and placed it on the toolbar. This is a simple way to keep the feeds organized and easy to scan.
My wish would be that visited links would change icon color to show already visited when reviewing feeds.
Update: Sadly the feeds do not update regularly. The only way I can force an update is to close and reopen FF.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13497661，3 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Works well for single machine use, but fails when syncing accross multiple machines. Only the main computer knows about the "live-ness" of the bookmark and while the synced machines will get a snapshot of the RSS Feed, they won't be able to update it. Apparently the Addon doesn't sync settings using Firefox Sync.
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前Hello Mastacheata,
Thanks for the review, the latest version (version 1.8) now adds Firefox sync support. Normally, the livemarks should appear on the other instance too and should be listed under the add-on preferences. Can you please let us know if it works for you ?
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14381320，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Add-on working great so far. However, I am running into trouble importing my Youtube channel XML feeds. This used to work with live bookmarks using the URL: 'https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=CHANNELID" . It looks to me like the Youtube XML fomat is not readable in Livemarks. Does anyone know a workaround?
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14373793，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This replaces live bookmarks really good. I love to glide through the bookmarks without being distracted and installing a separate rss feeders or using extensions wich need extra windows is too much for me. thank you!
- 來自 Bim，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Thanks for the great addon!
Just what I wanted: Adds an icon to the adress bar when a RSS/ATOM feed is available for the website you're on. Click to add a live feed bookmark. The addon regularly updates those bookmarks, just like Firefox does/did. If now the bookmarks had the correct favicon I'd give it 5 stars, but that's an API-problem atm afaik...
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 10199255，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Good follow-up for the old live bookmarks. Didn't encounter any problems yet. I'd like to at least be able to choose between some icons though, the icon could use some color imho. Anyway, keep up the good work!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14207240，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Thank you for this Add-on. I'm gonna need it when Mozilla turns off the dynamic bookmarks. But I've found some differences. Perhaps there is a way to integrate the following points.
- Dynamic bookmarks of Firefox show more entries (if available). I tried it with the feed of orf.at (Austrias most popular news site)
- When I have read a bookmark the icon changes. That's very useful.
- The description field is automatically filled in the dynamic bookmarks (irrelevant but just saying)
Btw. if you need a translator for German I can help you.