- 來自 JD，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Mostly works as expected and is a suitable replacement for the FF live bookmarks. But synchronization between multiple FF instances still doesn't work (with v1.10) - it also didn't with 1.8 and as I've seen, the sync feature has been removed in the meantime (I think with 1.9). It should be possible to use FF sync for add-ons and their settings, right?
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13450143，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Tried a few different RSS feed readers- Either too complicated, or not bright enough. This one is just right. Imported the .opml file, changed the default location to Bookmarks Toolbar, moved the icons to the previous location, renamed, and all is like it was before FF64 came and trashed what users use.. They keep nibbling at what we like to do... anyhow, that's another story. And not a nice one. This addon is definitely the go-to for minimal fuss. Yeah, could do with a colour change of what is read, and an ability to delete the list of feeds... maybe if enough of us say something???
- 來自 Corky McButterpants，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Nice alternative now that moz:lla have dropped RSS... ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶u̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶y̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶t̶a̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶'̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶'̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶i̶c̶a̶t̶o̶r̶!̶
EDIT: v1.14 (20th Dec 2018)
Now with added... ✔Feed read indicator \o/
- 來自 Jasey D.，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分First, thank you so much for creating this. Mozilla's decision to remove the native reader was unexpected.
I like this add-on because it is simple and does exactly one thing and does it well.
It took a little work, but I have imported the live bookmarks that Firefox auto-exported on the update to 64. I had problems with dupes but that seems to have died down. I used another add-on (Bookmark Dupes) to clean up the list and it seems stable now that it has finished the initial import.
Editing my review a couple of years later just to say this is still one of my favorite Firefox extensions. I have no idea why Mozilla took out the native support, but this is exactly what I need.
When researching the latest news, the ability to open every single story with "Open All in Tabs" is a time saver as well.
- 來自 Miles-Prower，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分A much-needed add-on since Mozilla decided to openly kill RSS support (and weirdly advertises Pocket as a pseudo-alternative in its help pages).
Setting it up is a bit rough as of now but works. Sync across multiple devices however causes a few issues - for instance the other devices do see the new folder bookmarks, but do not understand they're Livemarks out of the box.