評價 4.5 分，滿分 5 分
4.5 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12621326，6 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分EDIT: Thanks, I already know that. But if I mark everyone as read, they remain in the reader. I want to be able to DELETE them. Sometimes I have been away for a long time and then a lot of old feeds accumulate, and deleting takes a long time if I delete one by one.
Excellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver.
But please add an option to mark and delete all all feeds or only for a site at a time.
開發者回應張貼於 6 個月前EDIT: Ok, got it! Added this idea to the Product Backlog!
You can right-click the feed in the feed tree and select "Mark All Items as Read". Also the green checkmark icon will mark either the feed or the entire folder read when you click it.
- 來自 f0rf0xsake，6 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Really useful addon!
Bro, I just have one request. On view mode 4/newspaper mode, how about an option to swap the positions of the text and the thumbnail? From top to bottom: picture, title, summary. That's what I would be comfortable with.
- 來自 jg-staffel，6 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分A great addon, but skips half of the news from the feed https://pikabu.ru/xmlfeeds.php?cmd=popular
開發者回應張貼於 6 個月前Feedbro doesn't really skip any articles but that feed looks like a relatively "high frequency" feed which has lots of entries during the day. For example if at night your computer is off, Feedbro can't scan the feed so if the XML provides only latest 20 entries and during the time off more than 20 new entries are posted, there's a chance to "not see" some articles. You can fix this by selecting "Feedly" to the "Proxy" setting when adding the feed. This will load the feed using Feedly as a proxy that stores all entries 24/7.
- 來自 Jeremy G，7 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Would be perfect if it could be part of Firefox Sync! I love the interface and the ease of use but I'm looking for a cross-computer rss reader so I can't use it for the moment. I hope Firefox Sync will be implemented.
- 來自 oldschooler，7 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Excellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver. It can be better on font readability, short preview readability, options placement and other small things that can make Feedbro easier to use for non pro users. Maybe an android version option to save everything you like in a personal feed (even publishable) should be great. Maybe even an android stand alone version to have all of out feeds, given the fact you can't install it of firefox for android.
Thx for the effort and for the community.