評價 4.5 分，滿分 5 分
4.5 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15060139，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This is a great feed reader, very straightforward and customizable. One problem: certain feeds (BBC for example) show many duplicate entries, despite being present in the feed just once. I don't know if this is caused by the feed or the extension, but I can find no way to disable this. I suspect it may be caused by items (especially developing news stories) being updated, as the duplicates tend to have different timestamps.
- 來自 BEHA，1 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Wow, best RSS reader ever! It would be great, if we could SYNC the feeds and their folders with Mozilla Sync. And what I miss: if I mark an item by accident as "read", I cannot go back to view it again.You can view also items that are marked as read. Just uncheck the "Show only unread mode" (letter icon with a star in the toolbar or keyboard shortcut 'u') and then click the feed again. Then you can see also articles you have marked as read.
- 來自 prallo，1 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分When I add a rule I can add a sound too. These sounds are very short ! Can you add longer sounds, please ? Or custom sounds ?
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15107490，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It seems to skip articles now and then for no apparent reason. I noticed that behaviour when reading web comics, getting confused because of missing pages. The articles show up in the feed preview but that's it. I found no way to have it download an article once it has been skipped. The only fix is deleting the feed and adding it again ... until it skips one the next time.Without the feed URL it's a bit hard to troubleshoot this but Feedbro 4.5.0 now properly handles XML feeds that are in "oldest first" order which might have caused this in certain situations.
Of course, it would be have been a lot quicker to track down with a feed URL to test with. So for everyone else as well: if you think there's a bug somewhere, please include a feed URL that we can test it with.
- 來自 Ruben，1 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I have a question. I want to keep some feeds articles for a long time, so how can I prevent articles from disappearing because of reaching the limit of articles?. I know that I can extend the limit, but I have feeds that have so many articles that this limit is easily overcome, so if I star an article or I set a tag in it, it will not disappear or those will be deleted too?. Is there any way to save articles forever?.Starred articles won't be auto-deleted so theoretically they are kept "forever". However, Firefox still seems to have reliability problems with IndexedDB so it's recommended to save your important article links to e.g. Pocket as well (or some other service). See the "Send to" menu in the article context.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13274454，1 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I switched from the abandoned NewsFox add-on to Feedbro when FF Quantum went live. Feedbro offers comparable features and I have used it daily since then. Good job !
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13020120，1 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分I've used this extensions for at least an year with Firefox for Windows, Linux and macOS and it does a good job. It has a problem with the contextual menu for a feed. On Linux and on macOS, it disappears as soon as I raise the right mouse button (or I raise my hand after a 2 finger press). Keeping the right mouse button pressed and selecting an entry doesn't work either."NOTE 3!: Firefox 66+ on Linux and MacOS has a regression bug that messes up feed tree right-click menu. Workaround: open about:config and set "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true."
- 來自 Mellobob，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I use this app lots of times every day and really love it. I was getting a bit desperate that I couldn't delete feeds and found that setting ui.context_menus.after_mouseup to TRUE fixed that. Now, my only beef is that duplicate articles are not collapsed: eg, the BBC site may have 10 articles all with the same header and it becomes distracting to page though them all (INOreader has this option). Thanks!