評價 4.4 分，滿分 5 分
4.4 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15321914，1 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This is one of the best FeedReader i've seen and i just recently switched from "Brief" to this BUT there is one feature missing (or i haven't found the function yet) that would make it perfect for me. Some kind of trashcan where the deleted articles are in till you delete them. It happens some time that you delete an article and realize just in the moment of deletion that you wanted to take another look. So it would be cool if you could restore the item from the trash can.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14727022，1 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分I liked it to start; but, it skips articles, so, I need to check the original website. So, it doesn't really end up saving me any time. Perhaps there is some setting I need to change?
開發者回應張貼於 2 個月前4.5.1 has a fix for the Firefox bug related to Date parsing. We also previously added proper support for XML feeds that are in "oldest first" order. Those two fixes should eliminate the skipping problem.
- 來自 Сырное，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分FF Dev71.0b4
понял в чем проблема обновления. когда нажимаешь обновить новость/все в фокусе на канале или где еще - она обновит и покажет.. только цифру непрочитанного, новые артикли/новости появится только после повторного фокуса на этом канале.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15060139，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This is a great feed reader, very straightforward and customizable. One problem: certain feeds (BBC for example) show many duplicate entries, despite being present in the feed just once. I don't know if this is caused by the feed or the extension, but I can find no way to disable this. I suspect it may be caused by items (especially developing news stories) being updated, as the duplicates tend to have different timestamps.
- 來自 BEHA，1 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Wow, best RSS reader ever! It would be great, if we could SYNC the feeds and their folders with Mozilla Sync. And what I miss: if I mark an item by accident as "read", I cannot go back to view it again.
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前You can view also items that are marked as read. Just uncheck the "Show only unread mode" (letter icon with a star in the toolbar or keyboard shortcut 'u') and then click the feed again. Then you can see also articles you have marked as read.