評價 4.5 分，滿分 5 分
4.5 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13639852，8 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Any feed reader plugin I tried before FeedPro opened the plugin when I clicked in a feed URL link. Feedbro doesn't do nothing. The user must interactively click on Feedbro icon to add the source. This make harder to use.
I know the Spanish JSON is available, but why is not disposable as russian or Chinese??? :(
開發者回應張貼於 6 個月前The reason Feedbro doesn't render feed XML URL automatically as HTML when you open such link in a normal tab is that it would require Feedbro to scan ALL URLs that are loaded by the browser (and check if it looks like a feed based on HTTP headers and/or content). This would needlessly slow down the browser a lot.
Since that is a VERY marginal use case and with Feedbro you can use "Find Feeds in Current Tab" and see the link rendered as HTML when needed, such automatic conversion was not and will not be implemented.
Also the whole point of a feed reader is that you don't have to open feed links in normal tabs all the time. Feedbro will aggregate the articles from multiple sources and then you read those using the Feedbro UI.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13974160，8 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Very practical, fast, well designed.
I particularly use the rules to extract the information I am looking for.
I suggest being able to display notifications by grouping them in a small window instead of displaying each notification in a dedicated window.
Note: the duration of display (Notification timeout ?) of the notifications does not seem to be adjustable.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15588331，8 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分A very promising extension. There are only two things which are bugging me:
1) Since the tags result in readable feeds, they should be treated as such and should be shown as folders with unread counts.
At present they show a kind of unwieldy result list and one needs to manually monitor them for new content.
That behaviour sadly makes tags more of a chore than a convenience.
2) One cannot turn off the boldly presented unread count displayed at the extension icon.
This assumes that everyone wants to know, how many unread items there are, all the time - which is simply not realistic.
I'm perfectly content with knowing exactly, how many unread items there are, after opening the extensions main window.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13720854，9 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Very good rss reader! I really like its ability to get feeds out of twitter, instagram...which a lot of readers cannot.
But there's one function I need which it doesn't seem to be able to do. When there are alot of unread titles I can't finish them all at once. I need to mark the titles older than a certain one as read. For me this is a critical function.
- 來自 William，9 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Tout simplement parfait ! C'est le seul qui accepte les rss en xml et qui reste interne a firefox ! Il n'y a plus qu'a le rendre compatible android/ios et il n'y aura plus rien a dire dessus a part qu'il est parfait !