- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13349833，5 年前This extension should be called 'Tile Windows'. This version is not even close in terms of functionality to the classic Tiles Tabs extension. If this extension cannot split tabs in one single window, then it is not worth installing.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 AbsolutelyGeneral，5 年前Wow! Dev, thanks for your previous efforts with this app; it was great!
You either need to get back to the drawing board with this WE version and start from scratch, or abandon it altogether if you're unable to make it work properly. This version is TOTALLY useless!
Thanks again for your once-great app! (I sincerely mean that and am not being sarcastic; it was an indispensably useful app pre-WE.)
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Steve Cambridge，5 年前Previous version was _great_ at getting a very large amount of information on one screen - viewing 12 graphs on one 4K display. This version needs so much screen real estate for window clutter that it is degraded to being pretty close to not worth using.
This enough of a problem that I am going to avoid upgrading to the new Firefox until it is fixed or I have no choice.
Mozilla - please support great add on this properly.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13383279，5 年前I don't want to give 1 star because the reduced functionality isn't the author's fault. This plugin was incredibly useful to me in its previous form, it worked brilliantly. I hope that Mozilla can consider some way to make it possible for this kind of plugin to work again! How can we get that to happen - to the author, what is the API that's been removed? Perhaps we can use the Firefox bug/feature tracker to ask that this is reinstated in some form?
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13382758，5 年前The WebExtension-only rule of FF57 is still a problem, but personally I think it makes more sense to use separate windows for the comparisons. It's a bit slow to respond, but with the clever toolbar-hiding functionality and synchronized window sizes, it works just as well as an html-based split-view would look.
Menus could be more intuitive though.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 olba，5 年前This extension does a lot of good stuff, but there's places where it's obviously lacking:
1. You can only have one set of tabs tiled at any given time. This is extremely limiting.
2. Doing a non-standard tile, such as tiling 4+ tiles vertically, requires that you make the tiling first. Considering how the add-on already works, I think it would be best if you were just given an option to tile horizontally, vertically or into a grid (horizontally or vertically).
3. If you have the toolbars turned off, clicking on a link with the regular middle click causes the tab to jump into the window with the Tile Tabs WE Blank tab open. This is very confusing behavior.
4. Moving tabs that are tiled is not possible, as far as I can see: You have to close the layout, reorder the tabs and tile them.
5. Adding tabs to a tiled layout from outside of the layout is impossible: You have to close the layout and do another one.
6. The way the Tile Tabs WE Blank page functions is confusing: There's no real explanation as to what it does and closing it affects the behavior of the tiling.
Even with these flaws, which I discovered through my usage of the add-on, it's still a very good add-on. It's definitely an improvement over Vivaldi's implementation of tiling tabs, which they advertise as a major feature of the browser.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 cejasdeatol，5 年前Guys, you had a useful and simple product. Having multiple tiles in the same tab allowed me to compare multiple stuff such as html/xml as IT specialist. Why having more opened FF windows when the reason of this add on is to see all stuff in the same screen? You really messed it. Who was the genius behind the idea to make the tool useless?With the new Firefox WebExtensions API's, it is just not possible to make Tile Tabs WE work the same way as the original Tile Tabs.
This is explained in more detail in the Important Notice on Tile Tabs WE home page:
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13378622，5 年前It was the most important plugin for me. The most important Feature of Firefox. The difference to other Browsers. I thought it would be a standard feature in newer Firefox versions. Now, in the new version, it is useless. Firefox is now useless to me. Looking for a fork.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 benney，5 年前Je ne voit pas l'intérêt de sa fonction : un simple glissé déplacer hors de la fenêtre est tout aussi efficace !
C'est la galère pour relancer Firefox et le désactiver : 1/2h en moyenne !
c'est la deuxième fois que je le teste suite à l'annonce de la fin des ancien !
C'est fini je ne le testerait jamais plus !
- 评分 1 / 5来自 mumeiyamibito，5 年前It is great to publish addons to tailored to new specifications of firefox. However, it's too bad compared to the previous version.
Why can not I split the window by double click?
Why create a new window without splitting the window?
If development of the previous version is stopped, I wanted to provide equivalent quality.Please read the Important Notice on the Tile Tabs WE home page:
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to use Tile Tabs WE:
• To compare multiple web pages side-by-side (e.g. 3 or more pages side-by-side).
• To create staggered layouts (e.g. one page alongside two more pages tiled vertically).
• To open links from one tab in adjacent existing tabs.
• To synchronize scroll multiple web pages side-by-side.
• To save tiled layouts which can be re-opened for future use.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Hugo CALDEIRA，5 年前Different from the old version, now when um split tab's the plugin will open two new browser windows... So now you will have a lot of space in use for nothing, for browser menus, for windows borders and so on... I've just uninstall it and won't use anymore it doesn't help anymore... I use this plugin in environment monitoring displays and was very helpful once I could show many different pages in a single browser windows with view space well used... I've prefer to use the firefox ESR with the old version than this new one...
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13370085，5 年前The classic version was one of the best Firefox addon. It used to display several pages within the same Firefox window with no space wasted and the layout you wanted. Now every page contains a full Firefox window which is a huge waste of space! That's not the fault of the devs though! But the limitations of web-extensions and Firefox 57 removing the technology they used in the classic version. To me it was THE functionality Chrome did not have.
I give it 5 star because the devs made an amazing job, they're not to blame.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Ondřej Linhart，5 年前I know very well that it is not your fault, but arranging whole windows instead of tabs in one window makes this addon more or less useless. Lets hope they will do something with that crappy API badly copied from Chrome.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Talia D.，5 年前As other reviews will tell you, the limitations of the new extensions format prevent this add-on from functioning how it used to. Now it just creates two side-by-side windows. Windows has similar functionality built in, yes, but honestly, I find Tile Tabs WE handier than that. Nice way to compare things side-by-side quickly, easily, and conveniently with no fuss. It would be far better if it worked like it did before, but it's not useless. I don't use this extension a lot, but when I'm in need of it, it's still handy. And as we all know, it's the cost of moving to WebExtensions. While I certainly think this add-on is better than the high amount of 1-star reviews indicate, I hope people's dissatisfaction nudges Mozilla to work on a WebExtensions API that enables the old functionality.
If you're REALLY hankering for two tabs side-by-side in the same window, Vivaldi has such a capability...though it's implemented much differently from Tile Tabs and I must confess that, from my brief testing, I'm not fond of their version of the feature.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Nacon，5 年前It's not fair for DW-Dev to be forced to used WebEx and can't use the same method on the older version.
So I'm giving this 1 star, not to the idea or for DW-dev's effort, but solely for Mozilla's decision on this "limitation" update.
This is Mozilla's fault.
(I'm gonna keep using the older version, the way DW-dev intended to work; to until the day Mozilla kills it.)
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13356397，5 年前I have to give it 4 stars just for putting time into coming up with a WE version. No its not useful like the "legacy" version, but it's what you get with Mozilla trying to be like Chrome with forcing new extension api.. ughh. Firefox finally gets fast, then they ruin the extensions.