- 来自 Firefox 用户 12154843，3 年前评分 3 / 5FF60.6 ESR x64 - I needed this addon for 2 things: open new tabs on the right side (instead of at the end) and switch to left side on close (instead of right). The first one works, but sadly the latter is inconsistent and sometimes jumps at random tabs.
EDIT: tested on normal FF66 too. Same problem.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13747066，4 年前评分 3 / 5Si le agregaran las opciones para controlar desde donde abrir nuevas pestañas (a la Tab Mix Plus) sería genial.
If they add the hability to control when it opens a new tab (similar to Tab Mix Plus), that should be great!
- 来自 GaryH，4 年前评分 3 / 5This is a saving grace for the newest FF. It needs to have more user control of the tabs opening - that would bump this to 4 stars. The biggest FF annoyance is having the shortcut bar clicks open over the existing tab. If this add-on could include that in its tabs control, I would donate AND give it 5 stars!
- 来自 John Smith，4 年前评分 3 / 5This extension covers the main TabMixPlus feature which I lost in 57+, but works inconsistently.
Opening new tabs to the right side works great, but setting "left tab" or "right tab" doesn't work consistently at all. It's fine if I close a new tab right after opening, but if switching to other tabs and then back, closing will often select the tab to the right.
On a side note, *where is the source code?* The extension page says that this is licensed under the GPL v3, which mandates source code distribution, but I can't find a link to it anywhere.
- 来自 housewave，4 年前评分 3 / 5It isn't working as it should most of the cases... I have the setting to focus the left tab after closing a tab, but it's inconsistent. Sometimes it "moves" to the left, but most of the times it "moves" to the right..