- 评分 1 / 5来自 ELLIOTTCABLE，10 个月前Unfortunately, this doesn't work for the only purpose I downloaded it for: opening new tabs as "first", on the left of the window, before all other tabs.
(The other functions of the add-on seem to work, though, under a cursory test. YMMV.)
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12207925，4 年前04/07/2018 - Triggers "New tab open at" and "After close, change to" does not work after last update 5 april 2018
04/04/2018 - Very good but If trigger "After close, change to" = "LEFT TAB" then Close tab leads to a Last active tab but not to the Left one. Fix it please.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13508508，5 年前Despite selecting "New Tab Open at: Last Tab," 9 times out of 10 it (=version 0.0.3--I will keep my eye out for updates) opens new tabs immediately to the right of the current tab instead of as the last tab.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Nartren，5 年前"Activate left after close" doesn't work at all.
"Open new to the right" works unreliably.
Working solution is combination of "Open Tabs Next to Current" and "Select After Closing Current".
Though using 2 extensions to cover basic tabs customization is ridiculous, of course... :(
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13503428，5 年前Very much would do what I was looking for - unfortunately I have to agree with the previous comment that it works very inconsistently.
There are some cases where it works as expected, but especially for tab activation after closing a tab it is really un-predictable where it jumps to ... especially if you have been changing tabs in between.
In some cases also opening the tab (I have set it to right) does not work but opens at the end ...
I hope that this will be updated and improved as I could not find any other add-on providing this functionality (still hoping for TabPlus one day :-) ).
PS: I do not know / understand what the author wants to indictate with those lines:
about:config -> browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent -> true
about:config -> browser.tabs.selectOwnerOnClose -> true
Would that indicate that this setting is needed for the add-on to work correctly (it does not), or are those settings changed by the add-on? Some more information might be helpful to improve that add-on ....
PS: Unfortunately the author does not seem to respond to the issues and there has been no update for adressing them ...