- 来自 Que Pasa，2 年前评分 5 / 5To open new tab as First Tab doesn't seem to work, it opens as Last Tab, same behaviour as open as Last Tab. Otherwise most things else seem to work great! I initially wanted the open as First Tab, but will try "open to the Left Side of Active" for a while now, think it will be perfect actually! Firefox version: 76.0.1 (64-bit)
Awesome plugin, very needed! Missed this a long time.
- 来自 Robin A. Meade，3 年前评分 5 / 5I use these preferences:
New Tab Open at: Last Tab (default)
After Close, Change to: Last Active Tab
This is perfect because:
1) Ctrl+T and the PLUS SIGN button do the same thing: create a new tab at the end of the tab bar.
2) After closing a tab, the last active tab becomes active.
Enhancement request: make the preferences sync using Firefox Sync.
I recommend another extension that complements this extension: "New Tab Beside": it allows Ctrl+1 to open a new tab next to current tab.
- 来自 Doris，4 年前评分 5 / 5So basic! I like it that this makes it easy for me to change how I want my tabs to behave without tweaking about:config. Install this plus Tab Session Manager and Undo Close Tab if you're missing Tab Mix Plus.
- 来自 Slx，4 年前评分 5 / 5really usefull stuff (should be basic firefox features), would be awesome if it can have to configure the opening coming from stick tab option and a few more (like it was in tab mix plus addon)