- 评分 5 / 5来自 Que Pasa，3 年前To open new tab as First Tab doesn't seem to work, it opens as Last Tab, same behaviour as open as Last Tab. Otherwise most things else seem to work great! I initially wanted the open as First Tab, but will try "open to the Left Side of Active" for a while now, think it will be perfect actually! Firefox version: 76.0.1 (64-bit)
Awesome plugin, very needed! Missed this a long time.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Robin A. Meade，4 年前I use these preferences:
New Tab Open at: Last Tab (default)
After Close, Change to: Last Active Tab
This is perfect because:
1) Ctrl+T and the PLUS SIGN button do the same thing: create a new tab at the end of the tab bar.
2) After closing a tab, the last active tab becomes active.
Enhancement request: make the preferences sync using Firefox Sync.
I recommend another extension that complements this extension: "New Tab Beside": it allows Ctrl+1 to open a new tab next to current tab.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Doris，5 年前So basic! I like it that this makes it easy for me to change how I want my tabs to behave without tweaking about:config. Install this plus Tab Session Manager and Undo Close Tab if you're missing Tab Mix Plus.