来自 housewave，4 年前
评分 3 / 5
It isn't working as it should most of the cases... I have the setting to focus the left tab after closing a tab, but it's inconsistent. Sometimes it "moves" to the left, but most of the times it "moves" to the right..
- 来自 ELLIOTTCABLE，18 天前评分 1 / 5Unfortunately, this doesn't work for the only purpose I downloaded it for: opening new tabs as "first", on the left of the window, before all other tabs.
(The other functions of the add-on seem to work, though, under a cursory test. YMMV.)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16309525，7 个月前评分 2 / 5.
-> Tab Open/Close Control
Mince... ça n'a fonctionné qu'une seule fois à l'installation...
Je l'avais installé pour, lorsque que je ferme un Tab/onglet, FF revenienne au Tab de gauche et non plus à celui de droite.
Du coup, je désinstalle
- 来自 SpankyPants，1 年前评分 2 / 5Open tab on right works, but close tab go back to left is not working on FF83, instead it just going back to last active tab after closing.
Use this addon instead... "Activate Left Tab On Close"
- 来自 Que Pasa，2 年前评分 5 / 5To open new tab as First Tab doesn't seem to work, it opens as Last Tab, same behaviour as open as Last Tab. Otherwise most things else seem to work great! I initially wanted the open as First Tab, but will try "open to the Left Side of Active" for a while now, think it will be perfect actually! Firefox version: 76.0.1 (64-bit)
Awesome plugin, very needed! Missed this a long time.
- 来自 Clemens Ratte-Polle，3 年前评分 2 / 5nice :)
But when opening new tab all tabs move to the left until the new tab will be at the left border o_O
Is this normal?
How can i change this that only all tabs to the right move only one tab on?
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12429788，3 年前评分 4 / 5This add-on allows you to place where the new tab (from link) is and return to the position you want. I choose to place new tab before the unread tab and return to its source. It works.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12154843，3 年前评分 3 / 5FF60.6 ESR x64 - I needed this addon for 2 things: open new tabs on the right side (instead of at the end) and switch to left side on close (instead of right). The first one works, but sadly the latter is inconsistent and sometimes jumps at random tabs.
EDIT: tested on normal FF66 too. Same problem.