- 评分 2 / 5来自 Slesa，4 年前If you have time enough and you are watching your download, this is a great enhancement...
But - if you are working in the meantime, suddenly the download window of Firefox pops up, gets the focus, and you enter something, overwriting the original "save as" filename.
If you still know what you were downloading - great. If you were only downloading one package - great. Well, and if not: good luck!Unfortunately, there is no way to ask for the filename first. Firefox only allows to show the save dialog when the content is available as a single file/URL. The only workaround I know is to turn off the dialog in the options.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 X3MBoy，4 年前It's a great add-on. Speed improvement is remarakable, the resume capability is great and it also allows you to keep the "Browser Download" if you don't want to use it for a specific download.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13505945，4 年前一直都很好用，但是最近在下载完调用内置下载时会报错：The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 vl1，4 年前The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.It was found that the extension is incompatible with Firefox 75. See https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/issues/128 for details.
For now, you can change the storage API to Segmented files in the Advanced tab in the options. This option only works for new downloads, so if you have a very large existing download, I suggest downgrade to 74 to complete it. Also, with this API you need to manually pause all downloads before existing Firefox, otherwise some progress will be lost.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Lery，4 年前最近在文件下载完成后出现了以下报错信息：
未知错误: The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.
/background/multithreaded-task.js:569:21已发现火狐75不兼容，详见 https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/issues/128 。
目前请手动将 选项-高级-存储API 设为分段文件。这个设置仅应用于新的下载，所以如果目前正在下载较大的文件，建议降级到火狐74来完成。另外，此模式下退出浏览器前必须手动暂停所有项目，否则会丢失部分进度。
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Promidi，4 年前With the latest Firefox nighty 64bit, upon completion of download via Multithreaded Download Manager, I get the following error message.
this.mutableFile.getFile is not a function. Worked ok with previous Nightly Builds.
I am on Firebox 74.0a1 File version 18.104.22.16821Firefox Nightly 74 just removed an important function (getFile) that the extension depends on.
The extension has been updated to workaround this issue, but the performance of saving files will decrease.
Additionally, it is unknown whether Firefox will remove the whole mutableFile API in the near future. If so, the entire storage layer will need to be rewritten. It may or may not be possible to build this extension with acceptable performance then.
I'll see how things go and prepare workarounds if possible.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Sergey Twersky，4 年前Perhaps one of the best download managers for Firefox. But, is it possible to add the ability to choose where a temporary file is created? By default, Firefox writes a temporary file to the download directory, I would like the same behavior from this extension. A little stupid, but I do not like to create an extra load on the SSD.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14614104，4 年前It the best extension for download files. When you add minimise to tray :-) Will be 7*.
I uses RBTray (To minimise extension to tray). Can you add "ICO" to card manager. When I minimise your extension to TRAY, it haven't ICON :-)
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Mahdi Jazini，4 年前it's great. but there is a little problem in it. the problem is: your extension is unable to complete the download because windows can't save a files that contains (:\|/?><"*) characters. is it possible for you to repair it in your new version? after a completed download, please automatically replace illegal windows xp characters with a legal character. for example: if the downloaded file was (test:test.jpg) after a completed download, automatically change it to (test-test.jpg) then automatically start the selected download again to complete the step two. using this way will save my time. because my downloaded files are more but after a completed download, i'll see this message for every downloaded file: (filename must not contain illegal characters) and i must click (edit) for every download and change the file name then click the play again :( thank you :)