评分 4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5 星
- 来自 vl1，10 个月前评分 4 / 5The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.
开发者回应发布于 10 个月前It was found that the extension is incompatible with Firefox 75. See https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/issues/128 for details.
For now, you can change the storage API to Segmented files in the Advanced tab in the options. This option only works for new downloads, so if you have a very large existing download, I suggest downgrade to 74 to complete it. Also, with this API you need to manually pause all downloads before existing Firefox, otherwise some progress will be lost.
- 来自 Lery，10 个月前评分 4 / 5最近在文件下载完成后出现了以下报错信息：
未知错误: The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.
开发者回应发布于 10 个月前已发现火狐75不兼容，详见 https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/issues/128 。
目前请手动将 选项-高级-存储API 设为分段文件。这个设置仅应用于新的下载，所以如果目前正在下载较大的文件，建议降级到火狐74来完成。另外，此模式下退出浏览器前必须手动暂停所有项目，否则会丢失部分进度。
- 来自 Promidi，1 年前评分 4 / 5With the latest Firefox nighty 64bit, upon completion of download via Multithreaded Download Manager, I get the following error message.
this.mutableFile.getFile is not a function. Worked ok with previous Nightly Builds.
I am on Firebox 74.0a1 File version 220.127.116.1121Firefox Nightly 74 just removed an important function (getFile) that the extension depends on.
The extension has been updated to workaround this issue, but the performance of saving files will decrease.
Additionally, it is unknown whether Firefox will remove the whole mutableFile API in the near future. If so, the entire storage layer will need to be rewritten. It may or may not be possible to build this extension with acceptable performance then.
I'll see how things go and prepare workarounds if possible.
- 来自 Sergey Twersky，1 年前评分 5 / 5Perhaps one of the best download managers for Firefox. But, is it possible to add the ability to choose where a temporary file is created? By default, Firefox writes a temporary file to the download directory, I would like the same behavior from this extension. A little stupid, but I do not like to create an extra load on the SSD.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14614104，1 年前评分 5 / 5It the best extension for download files. When you add minimise to tray :-) Will be 7*.
I uses RBTray (To minimise extension to tray). Can you add "ICO" to card manager. When I minimise your extension to TRAY, it haven't ICON :-)
- 来自 Mahdi Jazini，1 年前评分 5 / 5it's great. but there is a little problem in it. the problem is: your extension is unable to complete the download because windows can't save a files that contains (:\|/?><"*) characters. is it possible for you to repair it in your new version? after a completed download, please automatically replace illegal windows xp characters with a legal character. for example: if the downloaded file was (test:test.jpg) after a completed download, automatically change it to (test-test.jpg) then automatically start the selected download again to complete the step two. using this way will save my time. because my downloaded files are more but after a completed download, i'll see this message for every downloaded file: (filename must not contain illegal characters) and i must click (edit) for every download and change the file name then click the play again :( thank you :)
- 来自 DebR，1 年前评分 4 / 5store temporary files in C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\pbxeypp5.default-release-1563801646255\storage\default\moz-extension+++7ca4b0a4-1688-4cc9-bd4d-db1deecbddcb\idb\3109085620fsiel.files folder.. This should be mentioned in the documentation and available to all the users whoever add this because it took me sometime to find the path. EE is great .. Also that cache is being cleared automatically after the completion of the download... Sincere thanks and appreciation to the developer.
- 来自 Gats，1 年前评分 4 / 5Please add the option of choosing the directory, where it will be kept the current downloading cache.
Now it is not clear where the current download cache is stored (most likely on the system drive, where I use SSD). I do not want to kill the SSD with cache, so I would like to be able to set the path for the cache