- 评分 1 / 5来自 KirkH420，2 年前This software is bugged. If the user has multiple monitors then this program will capture your download, it might flash open/minimize it's GUI window on Display #1 and become surprisingly invisible when you're wondering why NO FTP downloads seem to work on your rig.....oh damn it's this crappy software i didn't pay for. Well, they say you do get what you pay for.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14356857，3 年前even though it works nice for download, the 1 star is for the quota limitation at which point it stops the download.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 arthaxerces，3 年前With the latest updates Firefox absolutely does not work!
开发者回应发布于 3 年前I think it is because of the API changes. See https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/wiki/Important-changes-for-Firefox-75
Try updating the extension to 3.2 and set "storage API" to "default". Unfortunately, old downloads that starts with the old API cannot be continued with the new API.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 5638314，5 年前Hi there. Appreciate your effort, but there is a glaring omission from this being a "download manager", and that is basically ASKING US WHERE WE WANT THE DAMN THINGS DOWNLOADED TO! Sorry for the yelling, but that's a pretty BIG THING when it comes to DOWNLOAD MANAGEMENT smh. A simple dialog box asking this shouldn't be too much to ask. Maybe in your next update? Gods, I miss DTA. Screw you, Webextensions, (which seems to be a fancy way of saying"Screw you, all supporters of FF extensions, and actually making this browser better than all the others) and now we're gonna make it so you can't be effed re-writing your excellent code to go with our new and improved BS Standard! "
Way to go Mozilla.
I'm sure you're working on a way to shaft them back, and make this OUR browser again, and not the Corporate Cows. I would use stronger language, but there are kids present, and they soak up cuss-words ;)
开发者回应发布于 5 年前You can change the option "Save files to" to "Always ask".
However, the extension has to ask for the location after the file is downloaded. This is a limitation of WebExtensions APIs and cannot be workarounded currently.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13609888，5 年前This download manager is horrible. Downlaod speed doesn't increase above 300B/s. Yes B as in Bytes. What a joke.
Dev- Please make it better or remove it entirely as there are many useless extensions lying around.
开发者回应发布于 5 年前On my system it is not that slow, and I think there are other users who use it without this problem, from the comments/usage statistics. So I'd like to keep it here and try to improve it.
I am aware of a problem that may cause this: when a download is created, the storage space is pre-allocated. During the time the blank file is created on the disk, the download cannot proceed. This will be fixed, but it will need some work and time.