- 评分 4 / 5来自 Gats，4 年前Please add the option of choosing the directory, where it will be kept the current downloading cache.
Now it is not clear where the current download cache is stored (most likely on the system drive, where I use SSD). I do not want to kill the SSD with cache, so I would like to be able to set the path for the cache
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15306635，4 年前Dear author.
If filesize more than 250 mb ==> STOP and massage The current file handle exceeded is quota limitation.
I tried many settings.
With older versions the same.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15285986，4 年前It works great. BUT I hate that I have to give it access to my clipboard. I see the convenience of it, but equally it's a gaping security hole. I'd like to either see an option to disable it (actually I'm surprise Firefox don't allow granular permissions changes), or an additional plugin that has the clipboard functionality removed entirely. If not for this issue I'd give it 5 stars without question. It's a very powerful yet elegant solution.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12857872，4 年前Dieser Download-Manager ist wirklich sehr gut!
Ich werde ihn sofort weiterempfehlen.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15202931，4 年前Dear author I would appreciate it if you incorporated the download queue into your project.
Also tell him that when I put more than six downloads at once, they start to turn red, by timeout and by network error. Could you tell me how I can fix it?
开发者回应发布于 4 年前> download queue
Please set the simultaneous tasks option.
> timeout and by network error
Have you adjusted the configuration "network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server" yet? Also try disabling timeout in the options.