- 来自 Firefox 用户 15202931，2 年前评分 4 / 5Dear author I would appreciate it if you incorporated the download queue into your project.
Also tell him that when I put more than six downloads at once, they start to turn red, by timeout and by network error. Could you tell me how I can fix it?> download queue
Please set the simultaneous tasks option.
> timeout and by network error
Have you adjusted the configuration "network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server" yet? Also try disabling timeout in the options.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15051265，2 年前评分 5 / 5Fantastic extension without it bigger downloads would always fail and take hours so far with it being turned on I have never had a download fail and the speed of downloading improved greatly.
- 来自 Jacquers，2 年前评分 4 / 5The automatic prompt doesn't work for me. I right click a link and select 'save as' and it just does a normal download. If I go to the extension I can import the normal download. I think this is why some users report it as not working because they think it will work automatically or give the prompt.
Queuing and setting the number of concurrent / active downloads would be nice features to have :)
* FF version 67.0.1The "automatic prompt" option needs to be enabled. Then when you left-click a downloadable link, the dialog will show. Also, there is a size limit option default to 1024 KB. If the file size is smaller than that, it will be a normal download.
Queuing can be set in the option "simultaneous download tasks".
- 来自 Plaxombie，2 年前评分 5 / 5Guys...it works but how many maximum thread will work and what amount value did you put in "minimal chunks" to balance the amount in each thread to balance equally amount while each thread is being downloading files? My OS is Windows 10 64-bit. It's kinda slow downloading on big amount of files from 400MB and higher. Guys/gals lemme know...appreciate anyone would help.
It works both Version 67.0.2 32-bit and 64-bit firefox and higher version updates.
Guys...to make it work click the "option" to change something, it'll take you to the page. Then on the "General" category on the "Save files To": click the box and select the "always ask". Then check all the 3 boxes. Next, on the "Default Network Options" category, on "Threads": I entered number 10, on the "Minimal Chunks": I entered number 3072. That's it leave the others alone. Don't forget to check the box to Enable "automatically prompt for download" too. Restart firefox to take effect.
When you click to download something, it suppose to appear that little window. Then click the "Continue in browser" button, it will take you to what directory where you want to save it. After you save it, click ok or save, it will start downloading it. Enjoy.
There's another style to download: if you have any video downloader that is add-ons already, which is the video downloader add-on that is you chose is supposed to be the icon is in the upper right task bar (not the one you chose a video downloader add-on that its icon it shows below the video screen to watch movie) so you can get/copy its link on what extension that you will choose your better higher resolution like .mp4 or .flv etc., click that video downloader icon on upper right task bar, the menu will drop down to select your extension and which better resolution you want to download, then slide the cursor/pointer to the your desired extension-resolution on the icon you want which is the icon that will appear automatically the word "link" or "copy link" or "copy to clipboard", then click that "link" to copy the "link" automatically. Then click the "multithread downloader manager icon" on the upper right taskbar, menu will drop down and select to click the + (plus) to add download. The small menu will show up for you to download your desired whatever you're trying to download. The "link" you copied/clicked/tapped, you have to paste it on the "Download:" and the "Referring page:" on their box. Next, And the title with the extension .mp4 or is it .flv or etc. Example: Terminator 2.mp4 or Jurassic Park.flv or whatever you are trying to download its movie's title, then place it on the "Filename: box". Next press the "Download" button. It will start the download. At the very end of finished download, it will show up the "explorer directory" where you want to save it. After you save its filename, you're done. Enjoy...