- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Rocky4731, 2 năm trướcI really want to like this add-on but the first test message I tried, forwarded to my Yahoo mail account resulted in a message:
"We couldn't load this message retry". Retry yielded the same result.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi bernard, 2 năm trướcimpossible de répondre en retour au mail émetteur en utilisant
email@example.com pour exemple:
nom1.gmail.com ---> nom2(alias).mozmail.com---> nom3.free.fr
ça fonctionne mais
nom3.free.fr --->firstname.lastname@example.org---> nom1.gmail.com
ne fonctionne pas nom1.gmail.com ne reçoit rien en retour
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi alefith, 2 năm trướcOk, my computer is 6 years old, still, 15%+ cpu usage, all the time? Even when I'm just letting firefox run in BG? I haven't used the extension yet, but it hampered everything else.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 17214670, 2 năm trướcBuen concepto e intención. Sin embargo en los sitios donde más me interesaba mantener mi privacidad, no los pude usar porque no los aceptaban. Ya tienen registrado que mozmail.com se usa para ésto y no lo aceptan. Una pena. Gracias igualmente por el intento!
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16074622, 2 năm trướcThe relay tool is annoying at best. It breaks frequently where an email field will hover over a pop-up blocking the ability to fill in fields. I've noticed that Firefox is breaking web pages more often - mostly payment pages. Have to go to Chrome and MS Edge to complete transactions. Hoping I don't have to stop using Firefox but as more things break websites, the more likely the case.Sorry you're having that problem! In the Relay add-on settings, you might try un-checking the box "Show Relay icon in email fields on websites" to disable the in-page pop-up that is breaking sites. You can always use a right-click to open the Relay context menu to make an alias.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Chookybo, 2 năm trướcI used Firefox Relay for several months on my Gmail account but then I found that although I could send emails to my friends at least three of them (possibly more) were unable to reply as the message they kept receiving was that the server was not compatable.
So ---- after much serching, I finally found (by mistake) the place where I could remove Firefox Relay. It was not easy to find this!!!
Now my friends can send emails to me again.
To answer the response from the developer: They were trying to send me emails to my regular Gmail address as they always had. They were not doing anything different from what they always had in sending me emails.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Widget, 2 năm trướcI am getting a 5.7.1 TLS required by recipient ERROR when I tried to use two of the relay email addresses - what's the problem please?Hi. For maximum security, we require that the email messages sent to Relay aliases happen over an encrypted TLS connection. It sounds like your mail provider is not connecting over TLS.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi mmm491, 2 năm trướcThere aren't any directions it doesn't indicate if I need 1 or 5 I filled all out so I guessed. Again i'm left hanging no further instructions so I guessed. I seems the whole site is probably the same. Have someone from outside the building go through it. Each time I use an alias do I loose it. I'm hanging here should I just unload it?
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15015470, 2 năm trướcIt's a great idea but is doesn't work. Clicking on the icon in the email address field doesn't produce an address. Wonder if it is being block by one of my other add-ons.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 17157090, 2 năm trướcIt would appear that Firefox has not done their homework on the Relay addition. After I loaded it, I could NO longer enter my Google Gmail account as the email I had been using for years would not fully appear in the User field. They need to make the application user friendly by adding a simple ON and Off switch to which sites to be trusted and which sites to use Relay...DUH. What a huge let down Firefox! I'm not sure how to proceed at this point to retrieve my emails from Gmail. If you use Gmail or any other site where it automatically loads, DO NOT upload this software. You WILL have issues. I posted my issue on their site. Let's see if they will know how to fix it. Or, I will just try to find a way to delete it altogether.Hi We currently are working through different web compatibility issues like this. You can disable the relay add-on icon from showing up globally by going to the add-on in the toolbar, clicking the gear icon, and toggling off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites".
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 17145024, 2 năm trướcWon't save labels for alias. They all revert to my email address. No way to use the custom domain I paid for either.Hi! Do you have label syncing enabled? If you visit the Relay dashboard website and click on your profile icon in the top right corner, then settings, you can enable "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your aliases are created and used." This will allow your labels to be synced across devices and not just stored in your add-on. Hope this helps!
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi ic, 2 năm trướcAn extension from Mozilla for Firefox that does not work on Firefox. Sad, but unfortunately unable to use it even once, even after restart and similar trials.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 12564657, 2 năm trướcIt is impossible to join to Firefox Relay Premium from Ukraine - Stripe blocks payment either from card or PayPal. RidiculousHi, we're very sorry but Relay Premium is not available in Ukraine yet. We're releasing an update to make this is a bit more clear in our UI. We're trying to expand as quickly as possibly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Wunderhow, 2 năm trướcWhen I click on the Relay icon nothing happens. Sending feedback won't get me an answer though, that's too bad
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 17123709, 2 năm trướcI decided not to install the add on nor use firefox relay, especially in the context in which the recomendation first appeared. I certainly do not want any facebook tracking, but i'm not sure the relay would work in the context , which was a prestablished identity on an energy website. But also I found the guidance and what-to-do, what-happens-next, was too hard to follow and left me baffled. I seem to have acquired an alias , but i'm not sure what to do with it. I seem to have logged into firefox, but I'm unsure what is involved. Will i be automatically logged into firefox when using it? I hope not. Can I log out? But nothing is clear. Since it seems almost anything on the internet is unhackable, I find myself uneasy about handing over yet more details to a database (i.e firefox's) that would be in itself a prime target, unless the benefits outweigh the risks.