134 đánh giá
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi ozneu, 2 năm trướcrelay email refused by gofundmeHi Ozneu, could you let us know if Gofundme would not allow you to register or you are not receiving emails from Gofundme? I just tested and was able to register, but would like to learn more so we can help improve your experience. If you have a moment, could you kindly file an issue on Github? https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Lorenz Nufer, 2 năm trướcIt just doesn't work! Says the email was forwarded, but doesn't appears in my inbox.(And neither in Spam) I tried several aliases and also several different email-service providers on my side.Hi Lorenz, I'm so sorry to hear that you are not receiving your emails. We’d love to try and help resolve it for you. Would you feel comfortable sharing the website that you were trying to use? If so, could I kindly ask for you to open an issue in Github and we’ll take a look. https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi TheToolGuy, 2 năm trướcUseless ...
The three most important functions of an alias are not working:
1. Creating an self named alias ...
2. Replying using an alias ...
3. Total email size only 150kb ...
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16949312, 2 năm trướcI cannot access my Deezer account without them tracking me, it seems. I tried to open it with my Relay account and the password I used was that of my personal Gmail account. It didn't work and I tried 3 or 4 times in a row. The FAQs don't say anything at all about the password I need to use (or create) to avoid the trackers. How does that work?
I didn't know until recently that Facebook (and who knows what other social media as well) tracks any activity I make online in sites where their icon is attached. I'm no technician or anything remotely close to that, but I do appreciate all the advantages of using Firefox and some of the ad-ons. I use Ublock and Dark Reader, apart from some of the ad-ons produced by Firefox developers such as Facebook Container.
However, I can't see the use of Firefox relay if I cannot access sites with it. Could you please help me understand this a bit more? I'm sure others could profit from the explanation too.
I know SNS and the such track us all the time and that Firefox protects us more than Chrome for sure, but most of us don't really understand how trackers work so as to avoid those sites, e.g.
In any case, thank you for reading this and for taking the time to respond!
Blessings from Argentina.If you create an account with a Relay alias, you can use whatever password you want - passwords are not used to track you.
If you use your real email address on a site, they can include it in a Facebook "Customer List" to track and target you via Facebook. By using an email alias, you break that link Facebook has to you.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Mistrbill, 2 năm trướcMaybe if I understood it better I would enjoy it but at this time I dont understand what I'm looking at or for!
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 12084844, 2 năm trướcHow sensless is that function in an email field to generate a relay adress instead of selecting one of the existings??
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Alex, 2 năm trước- Limited to a grand total of 5 aliases (Anonaddy, 33Mail, offer unlimited for FREE!)
- Can not reply (others offer that for FREE)
- You can not modify the aliases.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15614762, 2 năm trướcHow can I change email address to link Firefox Relay? Even after changing email in Account it still points to the old one. Can you please suggest?
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16771353, 2 năm trướclacking documentation to fully explain it.
far too confusing to understand how it works.
EDIT: DOES NOT EVEN WORK AT ALL.
SKIP THIS GARBAGE 'FEATURE'!
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Timbo8150, 2 năm trướcSUCKSl
Too many things to mention.
I don't have the time for it right now.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 13491753, 2 năm trướcI like the concept - but the icon in the email field breaks my password manager's operation, specifically, its ability to paste user names and passwords into the correct fields. This is because what used to be a paste operation now needs an additional TAB. Considering removing Relay - unless I hear this can be fixed.
Thank you for the response about removing the icon - however, this setting cannot be changed. Clicking the on/off switch just makes it glow, nothing happens.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14854460, 2 năm trướcTry using it on Bed Bath and Beyond and it does not work.Hi. Were you able to right-click in the email field and choose "Generate New Alias"?
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Lepeltier, 2 năm trướcJe ne parle que le Français et donc il faut attendre la version avec Français
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi juan riccio, 3 năm trướcA service like this is necessary, so the idea is good although certainly not new: there are already dozens of temp email sites, and this is no better. The domain name gives it away immediately, so it's a matter of days for the spammers to add relay.firefox.com to the list of "invalid" email address they won't accept for signing up.
What we really need is temp addresses with a legit domain! For example, @mozillamail.com would be fine, as long as it provides real addresses too - just like, say, gmail. What matters is that the same domain hosts both temp and legit addresses, so the spammers can't tell temporary from legitimate. Yes, it's probably harder on the server. But short of that, such a service is nearly useless, as is the extension.
If/when done like this, users will want an easy way to reply to the spammer from the legit address via the temp address, without leaking the legit one. Now _that_ would be something that doesn't exist yet - at least not in an easy to use form. By "easy to use", I mean POP3/IMAP support and a transparent mechanism for the user.Hi, thanks for the feedback. Agree on all points. To combine relay aliases with "legit" email addresses in the same domain, we also need to mitigate abuses of aliases, so that the "legit" email addresses don't suffer from domain reputational harm caused by abusers of aliases. We are still considering the best way to mitigate alias abuse.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi MX, 3 năm trướcNo tiene una función para enviar información sobre errores del programa, ya que como es una fase beta seria lo recomendable para que llegasen lo mas rápido posible, ya que no tiene esa función diré por aquí, que tiene un error, que al recibir los correos en la bandeja de entrada, no se muestran los caracteres especiales.Sorry for the reply in English. I'm not sure what kind of reporting function for program errors you are looking for. Are you asking for a way within Relay to provide feedback? Also curious about what errors you are encountering.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16248181, 3 năm trướcI can not understand why I need to install addon to use Firefox Relay. It can be server-side solution, no need to install addons essentially. No explanation/justification was displayed when I registered myself to Firefox Relay. I felt like I am forced to install unnecessary addons. I trust Mozilla and I believe this addon does not collectt our user data. That is why I installed this addon. I will not if other service provider requests me to same thing.In order to discover the fields within a page in which the user can enter an email address so that we could autofill them, we needed to extend the functionality of the Firefox browser. Since Relay is new and in Beta and we wanted a mechanism to deliver updates and fixes quickly, the best route for us to deliver the browser side portion of Relay was through an add-on. In the future, we may include that Relay functionality in the Firefox browser so a separate add-on is not necessary. Relay can be used without the add-on (for example with a non-Firefox browser) by visiting the relay.firefox.com site and copy and pasting email aliases into the email address fields.
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Tanmay_bhat, 3 năm trướcAs of today unable to sign up on kickresume. it says "looks like disposable address"Thanks for the feedback. I've added kickresume to an issue where we are recording sites that are blocking relay addresses. (https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues/559)