Ocena uporabnika Inukaze
Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Inukaze, pred 3 meseci
This not work under GNU/Linux distros without existence of PulseAudio. The unique msg you get is "NotFoundError" because on a GNU/Linux system just with ALSA Audio Device can't be detected
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13590764, pred 2 mesecemaEasy to install, no permissions required. Works perfectly. I use it to pump music from YouTube to my Sonos for D&D Sessions and music (read: lofi and chill jazz live streams. Yes, I'm basic as F.). If you're interested here's the steps I took:
1. Install the Sonos application on your computer.
2. Create a virtual audio output using VBCABLE. (You can get one output for free)
3. Install and use "Stream What You Hear" to create a virtual radio station. Select the "CABLE Input" for VBCable as your radio source.
4. Add the SWYH radio station to the Sonos. I also found that I can right click the SWYH tray icon and select an output. Once I get it started it's easy to add speakers in the app.
Why not just use the regular speaker output? I did that at first, but then all the extra system sounds and things were getting pushed over the Sonos, and it was SUPER annoying.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— largelos, pred 9 meseciGreat addon, working perfect, does not request any suspicious permissions and not overload UI. The only remark is that the white icon hard to see on a white theme.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Dave, pred 9 meseciI haven't been able to figure out how to actually change the audio device once this is installed. The description says it allows me to do it, but doesn't say how. The similar audiooff add-on says to right-click on a window and select the additional menu item, and that one works for me.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Ann Beltran, pred enim letomThis add-on works! I was able to listen to my Firefox browser privately with my bluetooth headset while my toddler is watching his cartoons from another browser using a bluetooth speaker. Just follow the instructions for this add-on to work.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17149953, pred enim letomLitteral gift from *insert relevent deity*