- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Reiner030, pred 7 meseciSadly in latest 116.0.2 it didn't show up.
media.setsinkid.enabled is true now by default; maybe another Firefox function is overriding this addon?
Also not working in latest Canary versions 117.x
Tested as shown on youtube and also twitch
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Kai Chong, pred 7 meseciThis works perfectly for me and there aren't a lot of options for an extension like this. Thanks for making it and I hope it'll always be maintained. :) thank you.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Mick, pred enim letomWorks nicely under MacOS on M2 silicone and Linux on x86-64. Open source (GNUv3) and source available for review on github. Many thanks to AgentOink.
*Note, Linux box is using PulseAudio.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13590764, pred enim letomEasy to install, no permissions required. Works perfectly. I use it to pump music from YouTube to my Sonos for D&D Sessions and music (read: lofi and chill jazz live streams. Yes, I'm basic as F.). If you're interested here's the steps I took:
1. Install the Sonos application on your computer.
2. Create a virtual audio output using VBCABLE. (You can get one output for free)
3. Install and use "Stream What You Hear" to create a virtual radio station. Select the "CABLE Input" for VBCable as your radio source.
4. Add the SWYH radio station to the Sonos. I also found that I can right click the SWYH tray icon and select an output. Once I get it started it's easy to add speakers in the app.
Why not just use the regular speaker output? I did that at first, but then all the extra system sounds and things were getting pushed over the Sonos, and it was SUPER annoying.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Inukaze, pred enim letomThis not work under GNU/Linux distros without existence of PulseAudio. The unique msg you get is "NotFoundError" because on a GNU/Linux system just with ALSA Audio Device can't be detected
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— largelos, pred 2 letomaGreat addon, working perfect, does not request any suspicious permissions and not overload UI. The only remark is that the white icon hard to see on a white theme.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Dave, pred 2 letomaI haven't been able to figure out how to actually change the audio device once this is installed. The description says it allows me to do it, but doesn't say how. The similar audiooff add-on says to right-click on a window and select the additional menu item, and that one works for me.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Ann Beltran, pred 2 letomaThis add-on works! I was able to listen to my Firefox browser privately with my bluetooth headset while my toddler is watching his cartoons from another browser using a bluetooth speaker. Just follow the instructions for this add-on to work.