- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13590764, pred 4 dneviEasy to install, no permissions required. Works perfectly. I use it to pump music from YouTube to my Sonos for D&D Sessions and music (read: lofi and chill jazz live streams. Yes, I'm basic as F.). If you're interested here's the steps I took:
1. Install the Sonos application on your computer.
2. Create a virtual audio output using VBCABLE. (You can get one output for free)
3. Install and use "Stream What You Hear" to create a virtual radio station. Select the "CABLE Input" for VBCable as your radio source.
4. Add the SWYH radio station to the Sonos. I also found that I can right click the SWYH tray icon and select an output. Once I get it started it's easy to add speakers in the app.
Why not just use the regular speaker output? I did that at first, but then all the extra system sounds and things were getting pushed over the Sonos, and it was SUPER annoying.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— largelos, pred 7 meseciGreat addon, working perfect, does not request any suspicious permissions and not overload UI. The only remark is that the white icon hard to see on a white theme.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Ann Beltran, pred enim letomThis add-on works! I was able to listen to my Firefox browser privately with my bluetooth headset while my toddler is watching his cartoons from another browser using a bluetooth speaker. Just follow the instructions for this add-on to work.