- autor: Mimi, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 4 z 5Been using LastPass for years, for free, and am happy to pay a whoppin' $36/yr to continue using it over multiple devices. Seriously, the complaints about charging for multiple devices are unwarranted—$3/mo is less than a latte. Besides, I doubt any of those kvetches are willing to work for free, hmm? Missing one star because the interface is buggy via my Android phone—it often won't autofill; but it works great on my iPad and laptop. Thanks for creating such a solid, straightforward product.
- autor: Joe, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Now that LastPass is the most popular password manager, and millions use it regularly, LastPass has decided to begin charging you for use. As of yesterday, if you do not start paying for the premium service, they will lock out all except for one of your devices. Oh, and you no longer have access to customer support as a free user either. Did you use this for both your phone and your computer? Now you're locked out of one until you begin to pay.
Pure extortion. Luckily, it takes about 5 minutes to transfer all your passwords to Bitwarden (they even give you a simple step-by-step as to how), which does the exact same job as LastPass, just as securely, and it remains FREE.
Do not use LastPass. Save your money and use Bitwarden, which is open source and will always remain free.
- autor: Даниил, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 1 z 5It was perfect till greediness took up. I understand that new users need to pay, but you can be more loyal to those who work with you for all previous years. Goodbye.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14959263, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 1 z 5They suddenly decided to get people's money. Very bad. I do not want it any more. Switched to BitWarden. Use the tools to import your vault from Lastpass and you will be ready in 5 minutes, to use it for free, on all your devices.
- autor: PrivateSniper, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Like previous review states:
"Been an avid user of this password manager for 6 years straight now, loved it up until the newest update from Lastpass where they're paywalling free users and only limiting them to a single device type, mobile or computer, which means they're locking you out of any other form of device BUT the device type you chose (mobile or computer)."
Pretty much agree, nothing to add, switching to BitWarden instead.
- autor: Zetboi, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Been an avid user of this password manager for 6 years straight now, loved it up until the newest update from Lastpass where they're paywalling free users and only limiting them to a single device type, mobile or computer, which means they're locking you out of any other form of device BUT the device type you chose (mobile or computer).
You won't be able to even see the passwords on other device types, making the system completely useless.. Now they're paywalling their users for 36 dollars annually (mind you, NO monthly subscription is available), you won't be able to get help from anyone but the community and their FAQ if you're a free user.
A lot of users are currently migrating to other password managers like Dashlane or Bitwarden, and I'd advise anyone from this point forward to do the same.
It's hard saying goodbye to such a lovely, secure and generally well-liked service turned by complete greed. They're certainly digging their own grave with this move.
- autor: Jabed, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Was the one i recommended to most people for years. Now they restrict access to one device and strip more useful features. Understood its a business but this is a disaster company practise.
This would be an easy app to pay for if it was unique, however, many free alternatives exist which are identical to LastPass. Time to move to BitWarden -> A simple import and export job and look at that! No more outrageous pricing per year.