- autor: snwp212, pred 7 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5It was nice while it lasted, but because companies only care about profit LastPass is trying to pressure users into purchasing premium.
For people looking for an alternative, use BitWarden. It's got a better free tier and it's open-source. You can export your LastPass info into a csv file and import that into BitWarden, so you don't have to feel pressured to use this app anymore.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16687131, pred 7 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I've been using LastPass (free version) for years and was always satisfied with the functionality. However, LogMeIn announced on 16/02/2021 that they will effectively cripple the product I use as of 16/03/2021, by arbitrarily preventing sync between desktop and mobile.
Given this, there is no way to guarantee that even the new, reduced level of functionality will remain going forward. In my opinion an app like LastPass derives its value wholly from being reliable into the future. Therefore, the extension is useless at best.
- autor: Mr Goof, pred 7 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5From free to premium with 14 days notice, and with a cost of £31.20 per year! Never gonna happen. All is not lost though folks, make the change to Bitwarden, they have a tool to import your lastpass passwords which works flawlessly. Might have done me a favour actually as it works better than lastpass especially on my linux setup. Oh... and their free version is just as good as lastpass. Bye bye LP.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16686685, pred 7 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Had to pay because freemium is not freemium any more and i have no time for migration right now .. greed .. greed will destroy this product, will leave it within a year ... yeah and their discount is no discount at all it's a raise more than double of original price. It's not a deal .. it's a steal
- autor: insert, pred 7 dňamiHodnotenie: 2 z 5was solid before, just about to upgrade, then they downgrade there service. use other service now. (also a bit clunky overall tbh, been considering switching even before this)
- autor: Copperore, pred 8 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Was great for years. Then they tripled the price of a subscription. Then they moved all the features I was paying the premium fee for to the free version without telling anyone. Then, today, they made the app practically unusable without paying. Moved to BitWarden and won't look back.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16384921, pred 8 dňamiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Extension is broken. "Invalid Response" comes up every time I try to update a password via the extension. I've gone through troubleshooting guides for this issue to no avail.
- autor: justCoding, pred 8 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Seit neuestem kann man Lastpass nur noch auf einer Produktgruppe (PC oder Mobile) verwenden. Daher ist es nun für mich nicht weiter nutzbar und ich werde zu Bitwarden wechseln (man kann seine Passwörter übrigens exportieren). Ich kann dieses Addon wirklich niemandem empfehlen.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15477572, pred 8 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Nowadays most people use 2-3 devices, but different types. The changes, which will take effect on March 16, are nothing more than an attempt to cash in on old users by changing the free account limit from the number of devices to their type. Thanks, don’t - I’ll look for another password manager that is free to use.