7 999 recenzií
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17744676, pred 2 mesiacmiSicherheitsrisiko ist zu Hoch. Zum wiederholten Male wurde LastPass erfolgreich gehackt, diesesmal wurde ALLES geklaut. Finger weg von LastPass. Ihr glaubt es nicht? Dann googelt, ist alles online nachlesbar.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: kae, pred 2 mesiacmiUnfortunately the recent update to the LastPass extension has caused a lot of problems. The update caused the most used passwords for a site with multiple accounts to scramble the arrangement (I'm not sure what they use to order the accounts, but now I have to scroll to find the one I use all the time to avoid the ones I rarely use). Extremely large opaque icons in fillable fields are in front of the text in the field causing the text not to be able to be read when reveal text is selected. With the recent breach in LastPass, all this has caused a lot of problems with changing all my account passwords. I'm really disappointed in LastPass. I had a lot of secret information in LastPass which is now out ready to be decrypted. Very disappointed.
Also having problems getting the Security Dashboard to work at all (It just remains blank). Very disappointed in the LastPass product that I've been a subscriber and have recommended to so many people.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Zen, pred 2 mesiacmiNew update is really horrible. It is not working properly. It is automatically going to one of the identities I setup and can't seem to find a way to switch identities. Product manager should be sacked.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: John DT, pred 2 mesiacmiThe last update made LastPass horrific to use on Firefox. The program is no longer finding the specific sites related passwords. Having to enter the vault every time you need a password is unnecessarily convoluted. What were they thinking?
In addition to the many past breaches, we now have a ridiculous interface. Why did I resubscribe???
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Andre, pred 2 mesiacmiThe last update made LastPass completely useless. The program is no longer finding the specific sites related passwords. The "Search your Vault" function does not find any of the passwords. The UI was significantly better in the previous version. Now, I am getting LastPass bubbles in areas of my website which do not require passwords. So frustrating.
When I click on Edit item, the system now is slow, opens up the Vault and then shows the pop-up. Before, Edit was not a hidden item and would just pop-up. The design and UI sucks now.
This change was not needed plus made the program buggy.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17743499, pred 2 mesiacmiLatest update to firefox extension doesn't work. I can't access my account, settings, or generate passwords through the extension.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: bosworthdk, pred 2 mesiacmiNew update has made the extension completely useless. List of problems follows below.
The fact that this has been pushed out with what cannot have been any real testing has made me regret ever having recommended lastpass to people I know. I will never recommend it again and if this is not sorted within a few days I will migrate to another service.
If Lastpass cannot test a browser extensions core functionality I don't trust them to keep my passwords secure.
use case: i have the account info saved, but it is not automatically detected by lastpass extension.
New behavior: type search term, press enter, get taken to the "all relevant" tab, which has no relevant entries, which is why I searched.
Expected behavior: when I search, show me search results or a message that nothing was found.
Use case: i have the entry for a credit card at the top of the list in the lastpass extension (by making it a favorite, as search is borked. see above). i wish to input card details to the site i am on.
new behavior: click entry which opens a new tab with the edit window of the card details. I can then manually select and copy-paste the card no and security code, while remembering the expiry and switching tabs several times to accomplish paying with my credit card.
expected behavior: input the card details to the paymet form fields
There are other problems as well. 🤡
Update: I tried to email firstname.lastname@example.org which was listed on the extension page as the support contact and the email bounced with "554 4.3.2 mailbox busy" - great work guys... SMH
2nd update: disabling "Use improved save and fill" in advanced settings in my lastpass vault restored old behavior - thank god. still a one star review until this is resolved. also still a huge blow to my confidence in the team behind lastpass.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: DanRoger, pred 2 mesiacmiThis extension just updated and the functionality has been dramatically impaired. I can no longer launch a site from the add on, I have to go to the vault. The automatic fill in through the add on also does not recognize the website nor does it fill anything in.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13482800, pred 2 mesiacmiThe latest update seems to do nothing for the user except make the extension more difficult and frustrating to use.
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17742898, pred 2 mesiacmiNot a pleader for LastPass but I wonder how much of the recent problem with the Firefox extension not behaving properly is due to FireFox updates.
-did not experience similar problems with LastPass extensions on other browsers.
-problems with LastPass extension seemed to appear after FireFox update.
-problems with LastPass Extension seemed to be solved by removing and then re-installing LastPass Extension on updated FireFox
-this is similar to prior problem I had with LastPass some time ago. The 'remove and re-install' was LastPass's suggestion at the time.
I am concerned about the LastPass data breach mentioned in other reviews but not sure of the relevance to the current problems. As with any data breach, I am also concerned with how the breached entity addressed the beach in terms of transparency and solutions. Those factors would guide my changing providers. Simply changing to a provider that has never (yet) had a breach is not good enough. Please provide any insights. Tks.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17742817, pred 2 mesiacmiThe recent UI and logic updates are just a pain to deal with. When trying to add a new password through the + icon and typing a username that in part already is somewhere in the vault, the extension automatically decides to swap me over to update an existing password thinking it knows better. I am also getting far more unnecessary prompts to update passwords when I am doing nothing related to passwords. The search in the vault hasn't worked correctly. I don't understand how they managed to ruin all functionality with what seems like an UI update, but that's exactly what they did.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: ddddqqqq, pred 2 mesiacmiI was using LastPass for a long time. But ever since it was purchased by Logmein it's been going downhill. Shame on the original developer that sold if off!
The final nail in the coffin for me was when they lost all of our data in Dec of 2022. So if you are a LastPass user - run! On top of that you will have to change all of your important passwords because this company could not keep our data safe.
I'm switching away as soon as I can.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17742463, pred 2 mesiacmiThe latest plugin release for firefox 184.108.40.206 is not working. It doesn't provide the login credentials for a site and in the vault I cannot edit any password entry!
Update: A Firefox Update to 109.0 was pending - after doing that, the plugin worked properly.
Nevertheless only 1 start because of the poor communication and actions around the data breach.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16511903, pred 2 mesiacmiLatest Version 220.127.116.11 is absolutely horrible! Data breach! Now terrible extensions! Premium support, Not so much! Use something else!
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: JS, pred 2 mesiacmiLatest add-on doesn't return any results from your vault. When I go to my vault, I can't open/edit any entries.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: disgruntled vet, pred 2 mesiacmiLiked it well enough until I learned they allowed hackers to access pretty much everything (regardless if it's encrypted or not).
Tells me as an IT person their internal security is negligent. This will be the last time I buy a security product from a venture capital funded firm. It's all about the Benjamins, eh??
Lastpass, go look up the meaning of "Principle of least privilege" You will find it in Security 101.