- autor: James, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5This always worked seamlessly - until the latest Firefox update - 89.0
Now, no logins/passwords are transferred to the appropriate login/password window, and the LastPass three-dot logo doesn't appear either.
I've "down-graded" back to the reliable 88.0.1 Firefox until it's sorted.
It'll be Mozilla's fault - not that of Firefox, I'll bet.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16901784, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5If our work didn't use LastPass for shared credentials, I would never use this.
The most janky UI ever, you might as well just be using the web version on their site instead other than the auto-fill function.
Be careful not to share any passwords with "additional fields" because these literally get deleted when shared/moved to another folder.
It's pretty insane how bad the extension is, on top of how bad LastPass the product itself is.
- autor: Craggy, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Firefox updated and removed my automatic log in. I don't know my master password and the one time pass recovery option fails. Their alternative? Start a new account. Great! All my saved passwords are lost. Time to try an alternative product.
- autor: Kilpatrick, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5ha funzionato per un po', successivamente sia la pw che il recupero della suddetta non sono mai più riusciti. risultato: ho perso tutte le pw e ho dovuto ricrearle daccapo
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13915073, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5TOO MUCH MONETIZING DISCONNECT BETWEEN DESK TOP AND MOBILE. AM JUST USING THIS BECAUSE IT'S TOXIC IN A PANDEMIC FINDING A NEW PASSWORD MANAGER. WILL SWITCH REAL SOON...
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16891895, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5It used to be a very good Password manager, their March update made it so that if you use it on your computer it logs you out of your android app permanently. The only way you can keep accessing your password on the go is by paying them.
This move basically takes your passwords hostages. Use Mozilla's own system, or Google, at least they won't scam you.