- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17420527, pred 4 mesiacmiSince the most recent update, V220.127.116.11, I cannot log in via the extension. I can directly on the browser and also using the Edge extension.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17188545, pred 5 mesiacmiAt first, it seems like a solid password manager on desktop/laptop. But then you learn about their greed.
The Android app is paid. I woke up one day and LastPass said it logged me out. I tried logging back in. That failed, despite knowing my master password! You will have to pay for support for this. They call it "personalized support."
STEER CLEAR! There are far more better options out there. You'll regret signing up for LastPass in the future I guarantee it.
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: Kittentheboss, pred 5 mesiacmiI've been using this for a while. It's great. The only nit pick i have for it is being able to use it on multiple devices without a charge. This can be especially annoying when you upgrade your pc or have computer based work to do. But for the most part it's pretty good. It's forgiving and easy to use. For those that want Bitwarden... I highly suggest testing it out first before deleting your lastpass account.
- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17187123, pred 5 mesiacmiOnce I get it completely set up, it works okay, but sometime it makes me run around in circle after circle to get my master password set.
- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5autor: stefan_ioan, pred 5 mesiacmiIn version 18.104.22.168, in "Edit password", the "Notes" section no longer works on multi-line writing, after "ENTER" it is automatically saved. You can't write line 2 or 3 or ...