- от The Beard Below My Chin, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent is crap! It opens next to tab no matter what, now it's another problem and not a fix!
Last updated: 2017, Obviously abandoned by now, but I would like to update this add-on to use 'middle mouse button' to open at end and 'right mouse buton' to open next to current. I'm guessing this is impossible thanks to the limations of webapi?
- от shine LIN, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Everytime i did "Crash Recovery" with the addon MySessions,tabs order is in chaos.Restored session is in reversed order or wrong order .Can you help to make this addon restore sessions in right order?
- от Amghar, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I use firefox so i don't need this add-on anymore..but i should be verry verry thankful to you guys fo making our browsing experience more comfortable ^^
EDIT : it doesn't support android devices 😥
- от Пользователь Firefox 13791590, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Since Firefox 61 version there is "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent" option in about:config appeared. Finally! Thanks to developers, and it worked for me so I disabled extension. But could be even better if there were checkbox option in visual interface for regular users.
- от WhoIsRich, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This has been a saviour of my sanity when dealing with lots of tabs, but now the public version of FireFox includes a 'browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent' in about:config which makes this extension redundant. But before removing, I wanted to thank the dev for their work in creating this when there was no other option. Cheers.