- от Nartren, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Changing open tab order behavior kind of implies that closing behavior also needs to be customized.
"Select After Closing Current" extension does the job but using 2 extensions to cover basic tab customization is sad.
Nevertheless the functionality promised in the extension's name/description works fine so far.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13101783, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Good, works nicely on Firefox Quantum. It would be nice if it can imitate Chrome's new tab operation and if it can work with Firefox Android though.
Edit: Not sure how to reply, but Chrome's way of handling new tabs are that:
1. You have Tab A and Tab B.
2. You open links on Tab A, let's say it becomes Tab A1, A2.
3. You open links on Tab A1, they're A1x, A1y.
4. So right now you have tabs A, A1, A1x, A1y, A2, B, in that sequence. This would be enough for me, though Chrome goes further.
5. If you open links from Tab A, they continue off to A3, A4. So it's tabs A, A1, A1x, A1y, A2, A3, A4, B, in that order, now. Chrome remembers the 'hierarchy', so to say, Not always, if you've done a lot of things other than opening new tabs or stopped opening tabs for a while, it 'forgets' the order and starts anew. This is be perfect for me, as I browse danbooru and pixiv a lot.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадI don't know what you mean by "Chrome's new tab operation". I kind of expected it to just work on android, must be some API still missing. Should just be a matter of time before it will work.
- от geronimoao, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Esto debería poder elegirse en las preferencias de Firefox, pero así son cuando te quieren encajar su forma de usar el navegador. Por suerte existen addons como este para darnos esa opción tan básica negada por Mozzilla.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13484892, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Thanks for this, only issue is that it moves the focus of the tab bar so that the new tab is all the way to the left instead of it leaving the focus as is. I suspect this has to do with the way the tab gets shuffled around immediately after opening it? (edit:I should make clear this only happens with a newtab not when opening a link or anything)
- от Пользователь Firefox 10203992, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I'm trying to replace the functionality I used to get from Tab Mix Plus now that it's not compatible with Firefox anymore and this combined with "Tab Deque" gets me most of the way there. Thanks!
- от Deil, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It was perfect, but now it opens multiple tabs in the wrong order.
According to the author that's the way it should be, despite default Firefox behavior being different.
I can't recommend the extensions that changes something it shouldn't change, and when other alternatives available.