- от kcl, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Has been an extremely useful extension for me for years but as mentioned by Sebastian himself, this feature is now integrated in Firefox and easy to operate in about:config. I should add that the built-in feature actually works much better than the extension. Thanks for your work. No one lives forever.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13486348, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5FireFox 52 = Doesn't work while other windows are being loaded it6 attaches to last LOADING window and Loads the new tab beside it. NOT from the Primary Tab
- от moziloper, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I think this extension only simplifies the manual inclusion of this option: "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent"
This can be done manually using two steps:
1. Type in the address bar: "about:config?filter=browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent".
2. Set to "true" by double click on it.
- от Deil, 5 лет назадОценено на 1 из 5It was perfect, but now it opens multiple tabs in the wrong order.
According to the author that's the way it should be, despite default Firefox behavior being different.
I can't recommend the extensions that changes something it shouldn't change, and when other alternatives available.